WWC II - Series EndedOpen 

I was ill last week Blue, but I won't be back after what has been happening. Some nasty attitude going on. I don't need it, or want it. I wish you well.

To the rest of the lads I know here - thank you for fine races, and for your sporting standards.

I don't think "nasty" is the right word Tom. No one's made anything personal towards anyone else.

I'll just put it like this:

You and a bunch of your friends eat at McDonalds regularly. It's never the best food in the world, and going there is never really convenient for you, but it's just average and reliable, you know what to expect. Everyone knows the risks with eating their food, and McDonalds makes no secrets about its ethics or its overall unhealthiness, but aside from a few small stomach aches, it's never done anything to you or anyone you know. Then suddenly one day one of your oldest friends gets really bad food poisoning. McDonalds admits its mistake, but doesn't do anything about it. McDonalds is steadfast in its dedication to profit and nothing else. One of your best friends speaks up, and a few lawsuits later McDonalds grudgingly eventually decides to stop secretly putting E. coli in all of its dishes. But you know there's still a risk of salmonella even though McDonalds has cleaned up its kitchens. Your best friend decides to boycott McDonalds, and you and a few others decide to follow him. McDonalds still promises mediocre yet satisfying food to you for the rest of your days, even though like I said it's inconvenient for you to get to, say it's on the far, seedy side of town. Do you think it's fair to boycott mcdonalds after one isolated incident, even though you knew the risks?

@Team_SWE_1 I did watched replay of 1st race and our incident. It's clear you made contact to my car's rear and pushed me to spin but then there was so little you could have done to void the contact so everything is ok. Nice win, congrats :cheers:

@Team_SWE_1 I did watched replay of 1st race and our incident. It's clear you made contact to my car's rear and pushed me to spin but then there was so little you could have done to void the contact so everything is ok. Nice win, congrats :cheers:

Yes Jammy, that was how i saw it in the race. All was happening so fast, I was close and you spun infront of me when you touched the grass.

It was a bit lonley on track with only 4 drivers but fun anyway. Auotope had trouble connecting.
Thanks to Scott for organising this event.

Last edited:
It's not worth the stress and losing sleep over running this series anymore.

It's time it came to an end.

Congratulations Joe, I hope you are happy and feel fulfilled for going behind someone's back and ruining something that makes them happy. I hope everyone sees who you really are now, and that taking the mature and moral high ground route is just a facade. I couldn't even comprehend doing something so petty. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

I think this is a good time to mostly retire from GT6 online racing anyway. I'll still show up for the Pure GT races on Sundays and Zero Cup on Mondays occasionally when I can, but otherwise I'll see all of you in the PS4 racing games.

Congrats Jammy on winning the championship. You would've won whether we did the entire series or not. Thanks Dave and Al for trying to stick with it, and thanks Hakan for always being loyal. Jocke Paul and Colin I'll see you around in the future. The rest of you can follow your pied piper wherever he leads you.

I will always stick up for the guy who gets intentionally punted and his points taken. But this isn't about the innocent party, this is about you and your attitude to the whole thing. As I said to you many times in private, it's cheating dressed in garb. "Tuff luck" to the innocent you may think, but I take a different view. With any incident, there will always be those who nay-or-yea. However, the subject of "an intentional punt and subsequent nicking of the points," like it or not, has been the most discussed topic privately and the strong reaction of others is merely confirmation that your behaviour has been unacceptable. The points weren't even that important either. And there is no "high ground" in the writing under review. I call what I see. My messages to you and the others were written in disbelief and despair in response to your dogmatism to keep those points and is in line with much of what the others have had to say. Visceral reactions to "punting a mate into the barrier and running off with the points then grudgingly giving them back" will always make waves. I'm sorry to say but you should have thought about that first. I do not presume to know what is best for you. I have more than enough difficulty negotiating that question concerning my own situation. But what I and the others saw and discussed wasn't right. You could easily just have put your hands up and I would have thought, "cool guy". Anyway, despite my strong feelings regarding this I do sincerely wish you all the best.

Dear Blue and all
This was actually my fight.
Blue intentionally hit me off on one of the wagon races at TM. Unfortunately this wasn't the first time this has occurred although the times before have been in other racing series.
I was surprised I took this so badly despite it being just a game. I don't usually get annoyed but on this occasion I felt really annoyed and angry.
Therefore I removed myself from the WWC2 and Blue from my friends list. A bit petty but that's how I felt and still feel now. I told some of my friends i was out of WWC2 but without details.

So Blue, it wasn't my intention (or Joe's ) to go behind your back or intentionally scupper your championship.

This was my fault in that I left your series as I felt you race in a way which I do not agree with. As I said in our PM conversation, I cannot do this tit for tat racing where you bump someone off and expect them to retaliate.

I cannot answer for all the others who did not turn up for your series but I did not go out of my way to stop people attending. I also know Joe didn't do this either.

I'm sorry to bring this personal argument to your WWC 2 pages and to GTP. I considered you as one of my virtual friends up until now.

As far as I'm concerned I will not be racing with you again Blue.
However that shouldn't stop others racing with you as long as they're happy with your rules of racing.

I wish you all the best for the future both in virtual racing and in life. I apologise to all WWC2 racers that it came to this following my actions.

:cheers:

Hello Suts, I need to go out, but just a further comment if I may. Let me just go on record here and say even although I questioned blue's "knocking and nicking," I encouraged others to continue in the series. You're the innocent party in all of this! But how much shall we bend, and to what purpose?

Sad to see all this happened. I would have love to drive few races still...I even drive few laps on Watkins Glen....which wasn't anything like PCARS layout (little disappointed) but still would have been fun try out with these Audi's.
Well that's it then. See you all some other races then...

Thanks!
...Congrats Jammy on winning the championship. You would've won whether we did the entire series or not...

Last edited:
I've been away from racing for a short while so it's a shame to see this series dissolve. I know there's been some differences and disagreements @bloodyboyblue but cheers for running it anyway. It was fun while it lasted.

See you guys around here and there

Yea same here guys, sorry to see it go it has been fun. Apologies for last night as I had to work late and didn't make it back in time!! Was so gutted as I'd been practising all week.

Thanks blue for running the tourney and to all the guys I've had some good battles with its been fun racing.

The cammo superwagon will live on!!!

Back