WWE Club

• Thread starter THE GAME
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Kane should of left his mask on. But, you could see a mile away that he was going to lose the match, otherwise, it wouldn't have been exciting.

Why does everything bad happen to good old J.R, why not the king jerry lawler or anyone else.
It is horrible, what kind of message is that bringing out.

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAW's main event at SummerSlam will now be a World Heavyweight Championship bout held in the infamous Elimination Chamber! The participants are champion Triple H, Goldberg, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash! Also announced for SummerSlam is Kane vs. Rob Van Dam.

What a main event Elimination Chamber!!
At summer slam this is gonna be mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh heck yes. that will be a great match. also, JR maybe back next week. ill be back wendsday for smackdown previews

Smackdown Preview:VINCE vs. BROCK... IN A CAGE
Aug. 7, 2003
Vince McMahon was able to keep Zach Gowen's shoulders to the mat for the three count at Vengeance, but can he have the same success against a bigger and badder Brock Lesnar? This week on SmackDown!, two former WWE Champions will square off in a steel cage match when Brock Lesnar battles Vince McMahon. WWE Champion and friend of Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle will be the special guest referee for this mega-match. Where will Angle's alliances rest? Will he still have ill feelings towards Brock after last week's F-5? If so, could the champion possibly help Vince get the win?

from WWE.com

SMackdown results:CAGED DESTRUCTION!
August 7, 2003

Brock Lesnar and Mr. McMahon were supposed to be enemies. They were supposed to settle their score in a cage match at SmackDown!. Much to everyone’s surprise, however, they conspired to give WWE Champion Kurt Angle one of the worst beatings of his life.

The cage match between Mr. McMahon and Lesnar did happen, but it ended differently than anyone could have imagined.

Early in the evening, it looked as if the match would not take place as Brock Lesnar was discovered unconscious in the back. At the time, no one knew what happened, but it seemed as if Lesnar would not be able to wrestle.

He did recover, however, and his match against Mr. McMahon with Angle as the special referee went off without a hitch. Both men slugged it out for a while before Lesnar prepared to finish Mr. McMahon off with an F-5. As he had him over his shoulders, though, he appeared to pass out and crumpled to the canvas. Mr. McMahon covered Lesnar for the pin, but Angle refused to count, instead calling for help from the back. With Angle’s back turned, Lesnar sprang to his feet and F-5’d the WWE Champion. Then he proceeded to beat him senseless, telling Angle all the while that the WWE Championship belongs to him.

Also on SmackDown!, John Cena gained a measure of revenge against Undertaker by beating him in a hard fought match. The ending was not without controversy, though. Albert interfered during the match, laying the Deadman out with a vicious kick to the chops.

Match results:

Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero fought to a no-contest

Chris Benoit and Tajiri defeated Eddie Guerrero and Rhyno

Nunzio defeated Zach Gowen

Jamie Noble defeated Doug Basham

Charlie Haas defeated Rey Mysterio

Yeah, I know. Why did Brock sided with Mr. McMahon? That's stupid. Brock should've beaten the **** out of the chairman of WWE. I just wanted to see that. Goddamn......... :irked: :banghead: :grumpy:

RAW updates this time. Goldberg speared BOTH Ric Flair and Special Referee Randy Orton in a Special Referee No DQ match! Goldberg then Jackhammered Flair to the canvas. Shawn Michaels then unexpectedly showed up and went face to face with Goldberg. Instead, as Orton got up, he was greeted by the Sweet Chin Music from Michaels! Then Michaels used Orton to count the 1-2-3 for Goldberg as he pinned Flair and won. Wow, that was amazing! :eek: :mischievous: :cool:

yeah, that was great. i was expecting batistia to come back but he never did,thanks for RAW updates Klonie, ill be back later for more on last nights RAW

The game are ya a member of smackdown 5.net.
Anyway i just wanted to know because i have been a member for a couple of weeks now and it rock's.

Originally posted by MG era
The game are ya a member of smackdown 5.net.
Anyway i just wanted to know because i have been a member for a couple of weeks now and it rock's.

yeah i am. my username is GoldbergDaMan

Yeah ok, my name is word life xvx i iv'e done about 70 posts now, haven't seen you much on there though.

Meh, this thread is too much of a strain on the sports fourm, and not getting any replies anymore.......so i need this thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back