X²- Epilogue

United States
San Francisco,
machate-man
dowby
Malcovitch Vincente, Co-creator of the X1 in partnership with his Brother, John.
***​
Lola?
Yes, Mal?
Don't Leave Me.

She walks away slowly into a hallway of light

I cannot stay forever...
No Lola! -

10135Red%20Bull%20X2011%20Prototype%2009.jpg

GTPolice Headquarters, Route 5, Japan
John Vincente, Head of the GTPolice in Japan, writes to the head of the Gran-Turismo, a Conrad Tano

Dear Mr. Conrad,

An Extreme Personal Crisis has come up recently, and I ask a temporary resigning from the GTPolice Force. I will still uphold my alliance to Gran-Turismo. The reason for my resigning is for additional development for the Evolution Model of the X2010, called the X2011. I will write back when progress is made considering the vehicle's development.

John V

Ok...Sylvia?

She's looking blankly at her computer with a blushed face.

Perhaps she's in deep thought...Oi!

Oh!..ah..um..yeah? She flinches, Looking rather shocked.

I'm Taking some time off. You're in command. Bye.

That's rather sudden...Ok!

John walks off with a briefcase full of papers. One falls out, and Sylvia goes to pick it up. It's an old typed note with some letters missing. It reads:

Jo-n, my bro--er, that common --emy has co-e upon us again.

-1, but more than that...almost L-ke tha- X20-0 Evol-tion pro-ect you and ----- had started on.

We a-e to me-t at R-- B--l Ha--n-- -

We're taking our origina- back.

Malc-vitch Vinc-nt-

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to more chapters! 👍

Oooh, I pretty much have the same response as Driftking. 👍 The first bit is weird, but by choosing the name Lola, I just think of Lola Race cars. :P

x²>BNR34
Route 5
A Tuner group comes in hot from a Route-7 slipstream run, inbound on their designated parking lot.

Today was good, guys. 350km/h is surely more than those cop can handle... The leader says via an in-car intercom. He is driving the R34.

Eh, that ok; I've don- the HKS driver gets it's intercom cut off.

Holy 🤬! That ca- The VW gets cut too.

NOOO- X1 passes within an inch of the S2000

Conrad! It'-

My God, What are you?

X1 sets up to ram the R34, but flies right through it. The R34 driver blinks, and X1 is gone.
Geez...I've got to stop smoking...

The group continues towards the exit.
Alright, it looks clear. He eases up a bit.

But X1 was waiting...

The R34 driver looks back...Not again!

X1 Comes up close...

...pins the R34 to the wall...

...and makes it levitate...AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

***​
Gran-Turismo Private Airspace, Nojimazaki Point, Japan.
So, you've hired a pilot?
Yep, Mal. Last time I flew, I fell asleep.

The brothers walk up to the pilot, and John hands him a paper.

47.793525,13.007813?
Yes. No Questions.

Damn, that X1 driver has an attitude problem.

This actually makes for some good reading :). I'll admit, it's a bit confusing but the way you match the story to those GT pictures Is really good. 👍

For some reason, I keep thinking of a Black GT By Citroen Race Car whenever I see that picture of the Red Bull Rear, you have to incorporate the Citroen into the story somehow. :D

Medical Records, courtesy Gran-Turismo.

Procured by Tano,Cresencio M.D.

1)
Subject:Vincente,Malcovitch; Vincente,John
Height:5'7" - 5'7"
Weight:180lbs - 179lbs
Nationality:White/American - White/British
Summary:Born Identical brothers on the brink of the 1st world war, Malcovitch and John Vincente are the first verified cases of genetic identical twins. The Brothers also seemed not to age after the year 1965; to this day, they appear to have the complexion of a regular 51 year old caucasian male. Also prone to occasional twin personality disorder; the two would switch personalities, John regularly being the soft, well spoken one, and Malcovitch being the outgoing one. The two would only be differentiated by John's british accent, and each brother's personal color; John's being Purple, and Malcovitch's being Red.

Both are pioneers in the development of Gran-Turismo's X-prototypes.

Known disorders:Twin Personality Disorder(Occasional), Non-existant aging "Eternal Youth", Hallucinations "Ghosts"; Extended G-Force Organ Compression.

2)
Subject:Anderson,Sylvia
Height:6'0"
Weight:155lbs
Nationality:White/French

Summary:After experiencing an extremely harsh childhood due to her gender identity and rejection of her parents, Sylvia fled to Japan for a better life. Injuries to {Censorned by Upper Div.} by {Censorned by Upper Div.} render Sylvia physically infertile. In addition, Cranial injuries seem to have given Sylvia enhanced senses, specifically for purposes of driving. She made use of this for a drifting team, which is how she earned her Gran-Turismo Employment.

Speculated relationship w/ a Sylvia Tano[See document 3]

Known disorders:Infertility due to Injuries of the {Censorned}, Cranial injuries w/ enhanced senses, Panic attacks(occasional)

3)
Subject:Tano,Sylvia
Height:5'5"
Weight:125lbs
Nationality:Asian/Filipino

Summary: One of many siblings in the 80-early 90s generation of the Tano family, Sylvia is the youngest and least developed (physically). Pre-mature birth leaves her body robbed of essential muscle needed to walk/do ordinary tasks. As well as being a suspected anorexic, Sylvia was harassed for her gender identity, so she fled to Japan. She settled down there, and met Sylvia Anderson [See document 2], where the two have a suspected relationship.

Gran-Turismo Employment via GT Auto youth program 1999.

Known disorders:Under-developed muscle tone, Anorexia.

4)
Subject:Tano,Conrad
Height:5'8"
Weight:175lbs
Nationality:Asian/Spanish-Filipino

Summary:Early in life, Conrad was a runner and hitman for the Spanish Mafia, and exposure to gunfire in youth had left Conrad with impaired hearing by 21. A gunshot wound to the right hand had also made Conrad left-handed. Currently Father of the Tano Family, Conrad had inherited an extremely large sum of money from a Spanish Colony empire. He, the Vincente Brothers, and an unidentified Japanese cohort had created the Gran-Turismo name with the inheritance, and made it what it is today.

Suffers from an odd addiction to peppermint sweets. Also CEO of Gran-Turismo.

Known disorders:Addiction (sugar), impaired hearing, use of prosthetic limb.

End.
Contact me for unit conversions to [Metric]

Last edited:
Those reports were...interesting, to say the least.

Transcript Notice​
2000, January 18th
Subject: Anderson, Sylvia
Final documented entry of childhood journal (Not attattched to actual "diary" of any sort):
[Following is a scan of the entry]

Cher journal,
1994, Août 14​
Pourquoi la vie doit être si difficile? Pourquoi ne peux-je être qui je suis? Tout le monde me déteste, mes parents, mes amis, mes professeurs ... personne ne veut m'aider, ni personne wil m'accepter pour qui je suis. La vie est si injuste, je voudrais qu'il soit tout pour mettre fin dès maintenant! Je me regarde dans le miroir, et de voir moi-même, belle à mes yeux. Si d'autres personnes seulement étaient d'accord avec moi.

Le suicide n'est pas un moyen de sortir si, je vais supporter par ce biais, et de laisser ma patrie pour une vie meilleure.

[Diary entry found in envelope, along with copies for the ownership documents of a Citroen 2CV, and 70 Euros.]

"Thoughts of suicide" to be eliminated from personal medical record "Known disorders"; Reason: false assumption. Proof: Letter states rejection of suicide for a fact. Update before submitting to Conrad to be approved.

Dr. [Removed by Upper Div.], Simulations Director.

End.

Goddamn, that note just had to be in French (I barely paid attention in class when I was learning it). :grumpy:

1994, le 29 août
Cher journal,
La Suisse, la terre de la neutralité. Peut-être que je peux redémarrer ici. Il a été de 11 jours, et je l'ai fait à l'Eiger. Je vais rester ici jusqu'à ce que j'ai touché plus de civilisation. J'espère que quelqu'un parle anglais ...

***​

Damn this rain...
Sylvia, having her 2CV stolen, walked the rest of the way towards Bern. She decided to stop at Hotel Bellevue to recuperate.

Walking in, she goes to the front desk.
Hello
Eh, I assume you need a room? gesturing to Sylvia's soaked clothing.
Yes! Precisely!
Alright...one night is 30 Euros, but they're all occupied at the moment. You can wait in the lobby until we inform you of a ready room. Name?
Sylvia Anderson.
A man on the public phone looks over. He is a thin, ~50 year old man with a purple beret.
After the transaction, Sylvia goes to sit at the lobby's chairs. The man on the phone ends his conversation.
He sits down next to Sylvia.
***​
From the perspective of John

Finally, I've arrived.
Eiger. The one place that would be Ideal for the next Gran Turismo Rally. I'll Contact Conrad once I get settled.

He parks his Hellblau SL, and walks in just as the rain intensifies.
Hello. Now, I am from the Corporation Gran-Turismo...
After dealing with the proposals, John gets on the phone. No more than 5 seconds after picking up the phone, a girl, no older than 18, walks in.
Sylvia Anderson she says as she hands 30 Euros over to the manager.
Hmm...You seem familiar...
He directs the rain-soaked Sylvia towards the lobby seats, and John follows.
He sits down.
Sylvia Anderson, right?
Ah!...Who are you?
That doesn't matter; John spots a journal on the table, and begins to flip through it.
Hey! What are-
So, you were at the Opéra de Paris Juniors de Course, of 1989?
Give it Back!
He flips through it some more.
And you're a, er...oh.
John reads her secret, then looks up at Sylvia.
She stands up, revealing neck-length brown hair, a slightly femminine persona, and a slightly masculine body.
By now, Sylvia is in tears. She collapses back in the chair, and sobs.
Come with me. Says John, grabbing her hand, and holding the journal in the other.
She follows him to the SL.

Wait, where are we going?

Hey! There's a hill! aren't you-

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

The landing causes Sylvia to faint in fear.
Well, that wasn't very dramatic. Why's she scared?
***​
Route 5

Sylvia wakes up, not making a sound. The strange man who had looked through her journal was still at the wheel.
Where are we? She thinks to herself, bewildered by the cityscape.

We're in Tokyo, Japan. My name's John Vincente.

John Vincente; Why does that sound familiar?

The SL takes an Exit off of the highway they were on.

Ah, home sweet home.

The Ensemble Garage, Hotel, and Steakhouse. It was the stuff of legend, I had heard, it appearing in all of the foreign films. Was I chosen for an audition or something?

A man is outside, wearing a red cap and is smoking a pipe.
Malcovitch Vincente, or just Mal. He's my brother.
The two step out, and Sylvia notices she wasn't wearing the same clothes as she remembered; Now, she was wearing Jeans and a light pink woolen sweater.
This is Sylvia Anderson; She was top driver in the Opéra de Paris Juniors de Course, an-
You Pervert! Sylvia screams, striking John in the back of the head with a punch.
He falls over, unconscious.
Well! You've got quite the punch for a girl!
***​
To Be Continued

Last edited:
I bet John was thinking with portals when he went from Eiger to Tokyo. ;)

Present Day;
OCT 22
Red Bull Hangar-7

Finally!

12 hours of flight! Finally Ov-*URP*
Oh, Be sick on something else! On my jacket, of all things...
Contact;Golf-Tango-Six-Zero-Six-Nine has landed.We have arrived, gentlemen.
After John got his bearings, the two stepped off of their plane.
I assume you two will be fine from here.
The pilot promptly closed the door, and began to speak through his intercom, which still transmitted through to John's and Mal's.

So this is it...is this what Adrian spends his spare cash on?

It's not here!
Over here, you half-wit.
John was at the far edge of the hangar, by the exit driveway.

Where?

Over there.
The two walked over the driveway, which was lit up by tiny LEDs.

Ah, Just as I remembered it.
The bottom was still scarred by the La Sarthe tarmac.

Mal Got in, Started it up...
That same old sound...

Tested the steering,
All Good. I'll meet you at the rendezvous point. Ahrweiler Square. 3PM tomorrow.

And then he was off.
Riiight...now, where's that pilot?

Ahrweiler, eh?

I'll be there too, Mal. You should stop hiding from me...

Last edited:
Back