K KaosAngel Messages 76 Messages KaosAngel Nov 28, 2010 #1 There are two hidden trophies in GT5: X1 Endurance Race How do you unlock both events? I'm at level 20, and can't see them in Extreme Series. Do I need to be higher, or perform certain requirements?
There are two hidden trophies in GT5: X1 Endurance Race How do you unlock both events? I'm at level 20, and can't see them in Extreme Series. Do I need to be higher, or perform certain requirements?
prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Nov 28, 2010 #2 The X1 is a prize for obtaining bronze trophies in the relevant Special Event. Endurance races are unlocked at Lv.25
The X1 is a prize for obtaining bronze trophies in the relevant Special Event. Endurance races are unlocked at Lv.25
T twinturbojosh Messages 87 Messages TwinTurboJosh Nov 28, 2010 #3 interludes The X1 is a prize for obtaining bronze trophies in the relevant Special Event. Click to expand... All bronze? So someone has unlocked that event?
interludes The X1 is a prize for obtaining bronze trophies in the relevant Special Event. Click to expand... All bronze? So someone has unlocked that event?