X1 any of them

  • Thread starter Thread starter T3mpu5_Fu91t
  • 11 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
78
Messages
T3mpu5_Fu91t
Want X1 please.. Will trade for any of my cars... Have the Peugeot 908 Team Playstation, Audi R8 LMS race Team Playstation, FGT, Ford GT LM spec II, Ferrari F10 and more

Thanks
 
Looking for:

Imprezza super touring white
FTO super touring white
Integra touring gold
FGT orange
 
sorry none of those and my FGT is white
 
I can trade you an X1 Red Bull Car for a Ferrari F1 car
 
I have 11 laps left at Indy and can trade you immediately if you want. I'll be leaving the house at 7 but am available now. Send a friend request, PSN ID: SpoolnBad
 
You happen to have a 787B? I've got a 0 mile X2010 Proto.
 
I have an S. Vettel X1 with about 60,000 miles on it, are you still interested?
 
I have a White, Red and a Cranberry X2010, I can trade in the next reset.
 
sorry someone sent me a s.vettel one... looking for a coloured one or carbon next... thanks anyway
 
Back