x1 carbon, miura, audi r8 race car, 330 p4

  • Thread starter Thread starter jomom686
  • 18 comments
  • 845 views
Messages
148
Messages
jomom686
for gt academy cars, 2j, 787b
can trade right now
 
have gold chrome, silver chrome and matte paints as well
 
r8 race car red wing? for black academy?
 
if i cant find a red wing in an hour or so u got a deal
 
I can trade my 787B for your Miura right now...
 
trades fell through.....still open to trade now
 
Can trade 787B or 2J for X2010 Carbon
 
R8 for Sauber C9?
 
have the sauber, anything else?
 
What will you accept for the Carbon X1? Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do u hav a Judd race car?
 
I have a Nissan GT-R Academy Version.
Can I have an X1 please?
 
Jomom686 - a 787B (stock, 0 miles) for you X2010 if you can! Online for next 90 minutes!
 
Back