X1 Carbon's Available now! Make some offers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dMiNN
  • 31 comments
  • 1,025 views
Messages
78
Messages
dMiNN
I am looking for:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Level 24 and 1000 Tickets
Chaparral 2J Race Car

Also looking for rare rally cars, I will accept many offers as long as I don't already have it
Let me know I can trade immediately

EDIT - Still 2 more slots available for trade RIGHT NOW
 
Last edited:
I got a 2J but i can't send till tomorrow unfortunately !!!
 
opera performance s2000 04?
 
lancer evolution super rally car ?
 
Dude, I want a Carbon X1 so bad, but I don't have much too offer. I do have the chrome line cars from the collectors edition, I could send you one of those??
 
I got a 2J but i can't send till tomorrow unfortunately !!!

That's fine, if you still want to trade I can send the carbon now. Let me know
 
If you wanna send the carbon now that would be cool then i'll send the 2J once the trade reset happens at 7pm est. Gimme a few minutes i got to perform the 3.56 system update. Add me as a friend.

psn: isocollector
 
If you wanna send the carbon now that would be cool then i'll send the 2J once the trade reset happens at 7pm est. Gimme a few minutes i got to perform the 3.56 system update. Add me as a friend.

psn: isocollector

Added.
 
add SNK180 & sldsnk180
 
add SNK180 & sldsnk180

Which are you sending the mitsu from and which should i send the x1 from? Bc I have multiple accounts aswell...
 
I need a carbon so badly but don't have much to offer :( I do have 9M saved up, I can buy any car I can afford and send it to you, would that be cool??
 
crap doing the damn update
 
crap doing the damn update

I will update now aswell then, just to get it out of the way, but I am sending the x1 from dMiNN4, please send the rally car to dMiNN though
 
ill send the lancer from SNK180 & recive the x1 on sldsnk180
 
Ok i should be online on psn in about 30 to 45 mins as 3.56 system update is downloading slow :(
 
ill send the lancer from SNK180 & recive the x1 on sldsnk180

Okay update done, accept my friend request from dMiNN4 to your sldsnk180 and I will send the X1 your way
 
i want redbull x2010 any colour and i have 20million cr to buy you any car
 
Hey DMinn. I have a list of cars up for trade for your X1.

Ruf BTR
Ruf CTR2
M3 CSL
Saleen S7
Subaru 22B
Bently Speed 8.
 
Hey DMinn. I have a list of cars up for trade for your X1.

Ruf BTR
Ruf CTR2
M3 CSL
Saleen S7
Subaru 22B
Bently Speed 8.

Can you trade right now? If so, add dMiNN and dMiNN3 and send the Ruf CTR2 to dMiNN and I will get the X1 to you within the next 18 hours.
 
Alright sure thing. But the problem is I already sent something today so do you mind if we do the transaction tomorrow? Oh and btw which X2010 variant is this?
 
Hello if you are still able to share an x1 I would appreciate it. I don't have too many items in my garage but I'll list off some that some people seem to collect based on forum reading. Sorry if none of these seem appropriate trades.

White Furai
Le Mans Quattro '03
FGT
Zonda R
R10 TDI Race car
Toyota 7 Race car

Thank You

psn: BAST1AN
 
Alright sure thing. But the problem is I already sent something today so do you mind if we do the transaction tomorrow? Oh and btw which X2010 variant is this?

It's the X1 carbon prototype
 
Back