X1 in all 22 colors looking for non-x1 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter golancer
  • 89 comments
  • 3,392 views
Messages
604

stop taking offers now, all slots booked untill sunday

would like to trade 1 x1 for 2 or more cars in the list (depends on the offer)
most x1 can be sent out this afternoon but i do have some color storaged in same account, may cause delay, would give priority to better offer


want:
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) '08
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
Saleen S7 '02
HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2007)
Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06 pending
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 pending
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion '98
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) '03
Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) '03
Nissan GT-R Black Mask ‘07
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM ‘01 fully loaded
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 ‘42
Shelby Cobra 427 ‘66



pls dont pm, just reply here
the mail box get full so fast
 
Last edited:
Hello.

I have a Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04.

Ready in about 7 hrs, if any good?
 
I don't quite understand the thread? Are you after the cars on the list because I've got a few of them if so, Saleen S2, Cobra 427, CIEN concept and Vertigo.
 
I can get you these cars right now.


Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02

RUF yellowbird

Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01

Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03

I can trade right now. 2 cars for 1 X1. That's the farthest I'm willing to go. I send the 1st car first, then you send the X1, then I send the next car the day after.
 
sorry for the confuse i want the cars in list
 
I can get you these cars right now.


Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02

RUF yellowbird

Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01

Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03

I can trade right now.


what x1 color you want?

if i take

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

and when can you send them?
thx
 
Last edited:
what x1 color you want?

and how many car can i take from yr list?

I'd be interested in dark green, matte black and gloss black.

I also have this.


Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03
 
I've got the Cien Concept and the AC Cobra '66
 
I've got most of the cars of the list, which one would you like for a X1? also I cant send until 00:00gmt
 
I'd be interested in dark green, matte black and gloss black.

I also have this.


Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

are all your car in one account?

if yes i will take two for today
 
are all your car in one account?

if yes i will take two for today

Yeah. Unfortunately, all my cars are in one account.
 
Ill trade a shelby cobra or furai with you
 
I have the Mazda Furai, the Range Rover, the Shelby Cobra
I want a X1 of any color... you choose :)
 
I can get you Nissan R390 GT-1 Race+Panoz Esperante GTR-1 in about 7.5 hours, and 2 premiums your choice of any price range, want #6 matte black and #7 midnight blue last two color left
 
Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Black Mask ‘07

Have this one for you.
 
Yeah. Unfortunately, all my cars are in one account.

what x1 color you want?

if i take

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

and when can you send them?
thx
Last edited by golancer
 
I can send them today.

I'm looking for matte black.
 
I can send them today.

I'm looking for matte black.

i can send you the matte black after 6pm cst today

if you want, can you send me the Cadillac now then the other one this afternoon?
 
i can send you the matte black after 6pm cst today

if you want, can you send me the Cadillac now then the other one this afternoon?

I can send the Cadillac now, but don't I have to wait for the timer to restart?
 
I have Shelby Cobra & Saleen S7 if u are interested in a swap?
 
I can send the Cadillac now, but don't I have to wait for the timer to restart?

have you send car since yesterday 0.0 gmt?

if not i think you dont need to wait
 
Yeah, I can send now, but from that time, I'm pretty sure I have to wait 24 hours.
 
I have the Range Rover Stormer Concept, d u trade for a yellow X1 ?
 
Hi there!

I've got the following:

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 (worth 20 000 000)
Mazda furai concept
toyota minolta
lancia stratos rally car
lancia delta s4
ford focus wrc
enzo
gt by citroen race car
nissan xanavi nismo gt-r
citroen c4 wrc
mustang svt cobra r
ford rs200 rally car
ford gt lm race car spec II
Abt tt-r touring car
Amuse carbon R
Bugatti veyron

Are you interested in trading it for a red or silver x1?!

Thanks a Lot!

NunoLapa
 
Yeah, I can send now, but from that time, I'm pretty sure I have to wait 24 hours.

they change the rule back now i think u can send again after 6pm cst

btw i will pm u my psn
 
I can get you Nissan R390 GT-1 Race+Panoz Esperante GTR-1 in about 7.5 hours, and 2 premiums your choice of any price range, want #6 matte black and #7 midnight blue last two color left

it seems my offer is not worth some prize cars you can get through actually playing the game? Well, good luck, off the thread now
 
Do they have 0 miles on them?

And holy hell, there are 22 colors??? Daaammnnnn

I have a lot of cars on your list but can't start trading till tomrrow. And so anyone doesn't get there panties in a bunch I have x1's already
 
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 can trade now deal?
 
Back