sry got them all
anything else?
Hey, I have the Mazda Furai Concept to trade if your interested.![]()
Mazda Furai Concept
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
BMW M5 ‘08 fully loaded
Nissan GT-R Black Mask ‘07
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM ‘01 fully loaded
Shelby Cobra 427 ‘66
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
got some more cars on your list
I have the above cars to trade. Let me know what you would like.
what color do you want?
all solt this morning are booked
will have to be after 6pm cst
i want
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Nissan GT-R Black Mask 07
what color do you want?
all slots this morning are booked
will have to be after 6pm cst
Yep you have a deal. What colours can you get? S.vetted ideally, if not carbon?
Wassup bud, no interest on my offer? It's your list and I've got them, why no response?
Lol it's cool, for those 2, I would like the pink. You can pick out another 2 more since I would like to have a cranberry one also. LMK bud!
sorry guys all slots really been booked for now, not sure if i will be home sunday
so cant take more offers
Audi s4 "03" + Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
what color u want?
i dont have much color for you choose cuz some booked already
Shelby Cobra 427 66?
what x1 color you want?