X1 Prototype or RedBull X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cucobr
  • 48 comments
  • 7,561 views
Messages
227
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
X1 Prototype

or

RedBull X2010




-----------------------

Personally, I prefer the name X1. I think much more beautiful.

If you want to rename adding RedBull: RedBull X1 Prototype.


Now .. put the numbers in the year 2010 .. I thought it was bad.

We all know how this dream machine .. X1 Prototype There were several trailers speaking X1 Prototype, news coming out talking about X1 Prototype.


In short, I did not like this name change for the reasons spoken.
 
Ok. There were probably issues with the BMW X1.
 
Maybe next month there will be a DLC car pack that includes the X2011. :)
 
Ok. There were probably issues with the BMW X1.

icon_rimkuk2.gif
 
There are a bunch of prototypes and vehicles using X1 already, Kaz said he wanted something slightly less generic.


...as though using the year isn't common.
 
The X1 was a statement. The X2010 sounds dumb.

Let me choose the name of our beloved war child
 
X1 is a bit generic, but X2010 is even worse. Might as well have called it the GTR (probably the most overused "name" for a car in history).
 
Because using the year is more similar to F1 models perhaps?
 
How about Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust? Oh...
 
I can just imagine some idiot thinking the idea of a Red Bull version of the BMW X1 is utterly ridiculous.
 
i'll gonna call it X1 Prototype forever
icon_not.gif
 
X2010 > X 1

It makes it look like this year was important. Even though it's full trolls and internet fights :)
 
I don't think they consider it a prototype anymore either. I mean in the game its quite finished. Many people have gained access to it and golded the events. Why would they call it a prototype still? They were right to remove the prototype part from the name.
 
Sorry... a little out of topic... but I’m trying to find it for so long...

Anyone could tell me how I can win the X1?

Thank's
 
I don't think x2010 is going to be the last X redbull, and they can't call next one X2, thats the reason why rename it x2010. :)


Sorry... a little out of topic... but I’m trying to find it for so long...

Anyone could tell me how I can win the X1?

Thank's

I think you get it when you reach lvl 30.
 
And I'll go and play my Nintendo Revolution!

your nintendo revolution isn't nearly as powerful as my microsoft natal!

now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go play some GT5 with my boomerang controller.
 
X1 is a bit generic, but X2010 is even worse. Might as well have called it the GTR (probably the most overused "name" for a car in history).

PD Skyline X
 
X1 is a better name. You'd have to be stupid if you like the name X2010. If/When they release a special version in the New Year are they going to call it the X2011?
 
Meh, it's just a name.

If you're asking me, they should've called it the Red Bull XAwesome.
 
X2010 > X 1

It makes it look like this year was important. Even though it's full trolls and internet fights :)
...also full of F1 champions named S. Vettel. 👍
 
Blablabla bla that' sall I get from this thread, seriously couldnt you post on the update thread instead of making a new subject for something like that ?
 
Back