X1 with Comfort Tires/Tyres?

Messages
140
I know in GT5P, the F2007 handled much more realistically with the N1 tires that they mandated for time trials, does anyone else think the X1 might be abit more believable/tricky with those? đź’ˇ
 
I tried it once, though I was fooling around (as in, almost not caring if I was on the road or not). It seemed a little trickier to drive, but then again it was my first time driving on the Ring with the X1.

Side note, I don't think the X1 is unrealistic even on the racing tires anyway (though I wonder what the tires would need to be made of to hold 8 g). All that stuff is banned from racing for a reason.
 
It was abit more prone to sliding and i didnt need to turn as much, but the lap times were only 1 second apart. I didnt want to sound like i meant that it was unrealistic, just that it might SEEM more realistic then on racing tires.
 
Back