X1 x2010 in: Red / white / orange (copper) / dark purple / light blue / for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter golancer
  • 32 comments
  • 2,437 views
Messages
604
I have x1 in following colors all of then are avaliable for send out today.

RED
SanGimignano-TownSquare_3-1.jpg

WHITE
Ahrweiler-TownSquare-1.jpg

ORANGE (COPPER)
Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

LIGHT BLUE
Bern-MarketStreet_2.jpg




I am looking for x1 in any other colors
I don need:
Carbon (already have too many)
vettle (already have too many)
pink (pending, may recive tonight)
 
Last edited:
Hi I am willing to trade my Mazda furia concept 08 in yellow and my 2D race car for one my name is duggy1000 if u r interested
 
i have dark silver,dark orange,bright yellow,carbon.interested in white and maybe light blue
 
i'll give you a X2010 Prototype for a Purple X2010.
 
Would you take a White FGT (engine just restored) for a White X1? Can trade right now
 
yellow X1 for light blue X1 tomorrow?
 
yellow X1 for light blue X1 tomorrow?

already have a yellow pending for tomorrow. will let u know if we cant get it done

do you have another color?
 
already have a yellow pending for tomorrow. will let u know if we cant get it done

do you have another color?

Red/Orange
 
another fgt?

Are you saying you would take another FGT? Confused me there. If so, like I said I have a white one to trade. If not, I have other cars I can trade, wondering what you might be interested in.
 
I can do a Dark Blue X1 for your purple tomorrow. I think I am booked up on that color tonight.
 
Are you saying you would take another FGT? Confused me there. If so, like I said I have a white one to trade. If not, I have other cars I can trade, wondering what you might be interested in.

sry for the confuse, i was asking are you offering two fgt in different color for the x1
 
I was offering a white FGT for the White X1, struggling to find the white one, would really help out if we could make a deal or something.
 
Any thoughts, you'd really be helping me out if we could make this trade.
 
Hey, I'm offering a dark blue X2010 for a white X2010. Hit me up! PSN: Cam2598
 
Audi TDI R10 for White X2010?
 
Back