74. Phantom Breaker:Battle Grounds
  75. Pinball FX™
  76. Plants vs. Zombies
  77. Prince of Persia
  78. Putty Squad
  79. Rayman 3 HD
  80. R-Type Dimensions™
  81. Sacred Citadel
  82. Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.
  83. Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe
  84. Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World
  85. Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
  86. Shadow Complex
  87. Sonic CD
  88. Sonic The Hedgehog
  89. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
  90. Sonic The Hedgehog 3
  91. South Park: The Stick of Truth™
  92. Super Meat Boy
  93. Supreme Commander 2
  94. Tom Clancy's RainbowSix Vegas
  95. Tom Clancy's RainbowSix Vegas 2
  96. Torchlight
  97. Toy Soldiers
  98. Toy Soldiers: Cold War
  99. Tron: Evolution
  100. Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon
  101. Viva Piñata
  102. Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise
  103. Wolfenstein 3D
  104. Zuma

Last edited:
Surprised the first party titles are so low in representation.
Since its in early beta stage, I imagine they are starting with some of the smaller games. Quite a few of those are arcade games.

I am also wondering how some of the games like The Master Chief Collection and the new Gears of War 1 remake will effect these BC games. I wouldn't think GOW1 would become BC until at least next year. Not sure about the Halo games since TMCC is already out and finally working fairly decent.

I highly doubt people with TMCC will be able to play with people that have the BC games. I just do not see that working but I guess we will see.

I'm curious to see what racing games become backwards compatible. Might make me buy an X1.

I'd also love to see Test Drive Unlimited on there as well.
I would also LOVE to see TDU1 and TDU2 on the list but I don't think that's happening. Atar and Eden had so many fincial problems with TDU2 that I just don't see that happening at all. Its one of the other few reasons I still have a 360. For TDU2, Forza 4, Rock Band 2, and a few other games.

Microsoft has buried the PGR series and wants to pretend it never existed. All DLC was delisted years ago.
As far as the TDU series, the servers for TDU1 were shut down a while back, making the game rather pointless.

Im surprised to see games that have already been remastered getting votes to be backwards compatible.

I am now in the preview program so I have access to the current BC beta list. I downloaded VP TIP and Hexic. I tried to play Hexic but couldn't quite get it to start. It is a bit strange how this works. When you click the game, it actually loads the 360 menu and even the 360 friends list pops up. Fortunately you are able to chat in the X1 party system while in these games. I tried several times and it just keeps saying "Collecting 360 information". I will try again tonight.

I will pick up Kameo for sure and probably Zuma. Look forward to playing through Kameo again.

I just bought the digital version of Kameo to basically run a test. Since I bought the digital version, I wonder if it will automatically DL to the X1, or if I need to dl it to the 360 first. I will find out tonight.

I ran that experiment with Kameo last night and it worked. Even though it said "download to 360" it will still show up in the "Ready to Install" section of the X1. At that point, you will have to install the game if you bought it online. Actually works very well. :)

Although this is great news, I hope that this isn't region locked though, since the 360 is region locked and the One isn't (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm really confused.

I hope the following games are backwards compatible as well:

Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Forza Horizon
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Ridge Racer 6

Last edited:
Next step is backwards compatibility with the original Xbox. Doubt its going to happen, but boy would I love to play me some Morrowind again...

Next step is backwards compatibility with the original Xbox. Doubt its going to happen, but boy would I love to play me some Morrowind again...
Well some of that is starting to happen with Rare Replay. Since some of those games are from the 80's, some from the original xbox, or Commodore 64, or Nintendo. So anything is possible at this point.

Last edited:
I saw NFS Most Wanted on forums. I wonder which MW are they going to make it BC?

I hope its MW '05. Imagine driving your M3 GTR in Rockport in a next gen console.
I know what you mean but it technically still plays and looks 100% identical to the original 360 version. Keep in mind it is emulated to actually play the 360. In fact when you load the game, it goes to the 360 loading menu. Its exactly like playing on the 360, even though you are on the X1.

If that is a game you want, make sure you vote for it. I provided a link in the first post for voting.

Back