X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimy281090
  • 15 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
1,615
Messages
jimmy281090 GTP_Alex_Nicol
For those of us lucky enough to own an X1.. Have you stopped bothering with the game or are you still going hard?
 
I'm still going for Gold, but for the Endurance, yes. It needs mental strength, and that's why I do some ritual while the endurance is paused.
 
I haven't even driven my X1's yet.
 
if someone doesnt want their X1

i will be the happy recipient!
 
Last edited:
no cash offers on GTPlanet!!!!
 
Are you INSANE?

You speaking to me? I am in no rush to drive them (I have 3) after the X1 challenges, I actually prefer road cars much more to super race cars. Even though right now I am doing some races in the Calsonic GTR.
 
Jay
You speaking to me? I am in no rush to drive them (I have 3) after the X1 challenges, I actually prefer road cars much more to super race cars. Even though right now I am doing some races in the Calsonic GTR.

If you aren't using them then why not trade them to people that do want to use them? -cough- me -cough-
 
If you aren't using them then why not trade them to people that do want to use them? -cough- me -cough-

I will get to them like any/every car, I'm not using them for "god mode" though like many people want them for.
 
I am the X1 challenge and for the life of me I cannot get even bronze :grumpy: I'm 2 seconds off from bronze and I might just go steal a wheel because this seems impossible to me.
 
Jay
I will get to them like any/every car, I'm not using them for "god mode" though like many people want them for.

I personally use it as a practice tool. Great way to learn a track. When you go in a normal car, feels like slow motion and you can get every turn perfect.
 
i use it as bspec for endurance :) dam its fast :P
 
Jay
The good thing about the X1 is it keeps your mind super fast.

For anyone interested I have a couple pics of two of my X1's Here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4323944&posted=1#post4323944

Nice pics. That carbon fiber version is boss. I can`t wait for level 40 though. A pure white X1 would be angelic.

I agree with the quickness. I only got my G27 about a month or two ago, and couldn`t for the life of me save a slide. After getting silvers on the X1 challenge, it`s so easy to catch it now because I was so used to catching the slide of the X1 when I go too fast on a corner.
 
Back