X1's FOR TRADE, Prototype Carbon, Pink, Neon Orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigboyevo
  • 35 comments
  • 1,640 views
Messages
38
Messages
bigboy-evo
Done trading for now, thanks to everyone that followed my trading rules!
 
Last edited:
I do have a Lister Storm V12 I'm looking to trade, but I'm not sure if I could make 4am.
 
CHAPPAREL 2D RACE CAR for the Neon Orange (0 miles) unless the Pink has 0 miles. Tonight after 715pm est
 
Only orange has 0 miles, pink have under 1k miles. You got deal, check pm for psn.


CHAPPAREL 2D RACE CAR for the Neon Orange (0 miles) unless the Pink has 0 miles. Tonight after 715pm est
 
I have a Green and Yellow Formula GT. I'd like a Prototype X2010 in return if that's cool with you.
 
Ok i'll go for the Neon Orange (0 miles) then.
 
I have the Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car R34 in exchange for an orange x1.
PSN ID: vds_01
or pm me if you are interested.
Thanks
 
I have the Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car R34 in exchange for an orange x1.
PSN ID: vds_01
or pm me if you are interested.
Thanks

Interested!!!! PMed you!
 
Just thought I'd tell you that I also have the Falken GT-R. Two in fact. PSN is Carfreak44.
 
I got f10. I'll take neon orange x1. If its still available for trade. PSN: pingustig
 
Just thought I'd tell you that I also have the Falken GT-R. Two in fact. PSN is Carfreak44.

Interested if the guy above you doesn't answer his PM, we can make a deal!
 
I got f10. I'll take neon orange x1. If its still available for trade. PSN: pingustig

I am interested, but waiting for some PM replies. If anything I can trade you tomorrow!
 
I am interested, but waiting for some PM replies. If anything I can trade you tomorrow!

Ok let me know. Either pm or add me to your ps3 and leave me a message.
 
I have a fit race car I can trade now, or at the rest.

I would like a neon orange x1 ( 0 miles if possible)
 
I have a fit race car I can trade now, or at the rest.

I would like a neon orange x1 ( 0 miles if possible)

Interested, can you wait till tomorrow? if so I will pm u PSN to added and I will reserve you slot 3 tomorrow.
 
Just PM'ed you for the for a trade. Have the Lister V12 to offer for a Carbon X1..
 
If you are still interested, I'll have any of your X2010s for an Escudo...
 
Interested, can you wait till tomorrow? if so I will pm u PSN to added and I will reserve you slot 3 tomorrow.

i sure can:)

i sent you a pm
 
I have the F10, if you can trade the Neon Orange tonight?

Oh didn't catch the guy ahead of me that posted he had one. Sorry
 
All slots are full till tomorrows reset. but there are 2 pending already tomorrow that is sending me cars tonight. So Thanks everybody for trading!
 
2 slots open for 1/29... Anyone interested?
 
I have the MAZDA 787B and Toyota One. I could trade after 5pm EST time.

Bob doesn't care if the X1 has miles or its paint color...
 
add psn: bigboy-evo u have slot 3 send car there, will pm u with what psn ill be sending the x1 from

I have the MAZDA 787B and Toyota One. I could trade after 5pm EST time.

Bob doesn't care if the X1 has miles or its paint color...
 
Last edited:
Toyota GT-ONE for X1 Prototype.
PSN: ARK1214
 
I have a C60 Hybride Judd, if thats ok I would like a pink X1.
 
Got
PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID
TOYOTA GT-ONE RACE CAR
MAZDA 787B

Interested on your
Pink/orange x1

Message me if you are interested. We can sched a deal.
 
Got
PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID
TOYOTA GT-ONE RACE CAR
MAZDA 787B

Interested on your
Pink/orange x1

Message me if you are interested. We can sched a deal.

PMed you
 
Back