X2010 all colors dark red , purple pink , yellow , l blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter BETOGTR
  • 120 comments
  • 7,023 views
Received the car. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
 
Received the car. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Same with you mate , hit me up again if you need something else ,
 
Going to bed now , tomorrow I will update the first post with the wanted car
night
 
edited first post
 
Closed slot 7 received first f2007 from dealership in exchange for pink x1
 
Was a nice and fast trade, thanks. =)
 
Hi, i can offer you every Ferrari you like, the FormulaGT in Silver/Black, in Yellow/Black and i can get the Blue and the Orange one.

I have currently alot more top cars, 160 in the garage atm. 20.000.000 Cr. on my bank, so if i miss a car, i can buy it.

Mostly all cars are completely tuned, and a lot have custum colors like chrome or matte black, red, orange, etc. or a color changing repaint. If you like i can add everything to the cars, repaint it and fix the engine & chassis before i sent it to you.

I am looking for these 3 X1's: Carbon, Vettel & the Red Metallic one.
 
Hi, i can offer you every Ferrari you like, the FormulaGT in Silver/Black, in Yellow/Black and i can get the Blue and the Orange one.

I have currently alot more top cars, 160 in the garage atm. 20.000.000 Cr. on my bank, so if i miss a car, i can buy it.

Mostly all cars are completely tuned, and a lot have custum colors like chrome or matte black, red, orange, etc. or a color changing repaint. If you like i can add everything to the cars, repaint it and fix the engine & chassis before i sent it to you.

I am looking for these 3 X1's: Carbon, Vettel & the Red Metallic one.


I´ll pm you , also contact me when you are online again.
 
i can offer an F10 and a white FGT.
can trade right now
 
i can offer an F10 and a white FGT.
can trade right now

Sorry , but I´m only looking for the cars in the first post , nothing else
thanks for the offer
 
TOP & fast trade. Thanks! Recommend him 👍
 
I've got a red FGT, could we trade for your Midnight Blue X1 tommorrow? (or whenever it's available)
 
is the light blue x1 0mile? if yes i can use any colours x1 to trade.
 
I've got a red FGT, could we trade for your Midnight Blue X1 tommorrow? (or whenever it's available)
Won´t you be intrested in another color , I´m trying to get the cars in the first post asap , if not chack back tomorros if I still don´t have it we can trade

is the light blue x1 0mile? if yes i can use any colours x1 to trade.

Sorry it has some miles under the hood , besides I already have all the colored X1´s , just looking for the cars under wanted

thanks
 
I got F'10 and 787B available now! Both 0km Premium. let me know if interest.
 
I Would like white and yellow X1
I will trade a peugot 908 HDi FAP- Team Peugot Total '10 and a Citroen GT concept '08 the citroen is chrome just so you know
 
I got F'10 and 787B available now! Both 0km Premium. let me know if interest.

Sorry but I´m only looking for the cars on the wanted list , thanks for the offer anyway
 
Sorry but I´m only looking for the cars on the wanted list , thanks for the offer anyway

How about a FGT green with yellow.
 
How about a FGT green with yellow.

I already have that one , as a matter of fact I also have the cars on the wanted list , they are on my main account , I have a multicar trade going on and those are the ones I have to deliver , so i want to get them into my other accounts to send as much as I can on a single day
 
Any of the ones in Slot 11 and 12 would be great then :) Preferably glossy blue (#8 in the video), but any would suit.
 
Ferrari f2007 numbers 2 and 4 for slot 2 and 10.
 
Any of the ones in Slot 11 and 12 would be great then :) Preferably glossy blue (#8 in the video), but any would suit.
glossy is in my main account , any other

Ferrari f2007 numbers 2 and 4 for slot 2 and 10.

slot 10 got taken for today , can trade 2nd one
 
Yellow or any of the other blues from slot 11/12?
 
Excellent trade. Thanks! 👍
 
ALL Ferrari's, factory new & with all parts in stock, you know. :sly:

Also i have the FormulaGT Silver/Black in my garage.

Send me a PM if you need again a car from me, i can send my next car in around 30 minutes.

Need a "Vibrant Red" (the really red one) X1.
 
Back