.:::: X2010 Carbon and Red - search Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car !! ::::.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiThomas
  • 101 comments
  • 5,662 views
Messages
107
Messages
AudiThomas
hi Community

I'm going to trade my

Red Bull X2010 Prototype

Red Bull X2010 Coloured RED


u will get your X1 very fast as i set up 11 acc to transfer the Prototype :D


dont pm me guys

-----------

facts about my Red Bull's 👍

Prototype

200miles (350km)
3wins
1160kw (1578bhp)

Coloured RED

5000miles (8000km
14wins
1160kw (1578bhp)


BOTH: Reset Engine and Damage for 1million credits !!!!

-----------

trade

if i receive your car on my AudiThomas acc i send my RB X2010 back

-
-


-------

done


Red Bull X2010 red colored / C4MPT0N87 2.1.2011

Audi A4 Touring Car '04 / Viper6000 2.1.2011
Audi R8 Race Car '01 / GTP_99 /6.1.2011
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 andrehas / 4.1.2011
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 leepfoulkes / 2.1.2011
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 4.1.2011
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 w1gg / 2.1.2011
Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98 / albergijon / 2.1.2011
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 / K1NGSM1LL /2.1.2011
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 /monkeypie /2.1.2011




-------

Search 👍

Red Bull X2010 colored (Gold or White)

your X2010 only with 0miles or reset Engine/Damage ;)

Formula Gran Turismo (0miles!!)


make me offers guys





-----------

so if you are interested replay in this thread

don't add me in PSN before we talk in my thread .... thx

-----------
 
Last edited:
I can trade the CLK-GTR 98' and 1 X2010 S.Vettel (both new) but today I changed a car.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Update 1st post
 
Last edited:
i got 9 mil to spend and want to trade now,

happy new year
 
thx but you can't buy one of the 5 cars i search .... maybe you find the audi's in the dealership, let me know then :D
 
Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '99

I have this one but have hit my trade limit for today, the CLK-GTR is a 98 not 99.
 
Hi Thomas, I got the Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car, you want to trade?
 
I have the Merccedes are you interested in 908 total or x2010 s.vettel?
 
i am going to trade now the X2010 Prototype for a colored one 👍


Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '99

I have this one but have hit my trade limit for today, the CLK-GTR is a 98 not 99.


ok add AudiThomas m8 if you send me the car tomorrow u will get your X2010 prototype


Hi Thomas, I got the Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car, you want to trade?

sry i took the one who was faster


and guys pls don't add me or pm me before we talk here .... thank you :D
 
Last edited:
No worries matey but if Kakumaki can trade today then feel free to take his offer, I am not sure what time i will get on tomorrow as I am staying at friends at the moment.
 
i can't trade today anymore

so who wanna trade me his clk gtr race car tomorrow guys
 
Audi R8 LMS Race Car Team PlayStation for X2010 Prototype
 
Audi R8 LMS Race Car Team PlayStation for X2010 Prototype

add me m8 PSN AudiThomas

-----------

btw still need coloured X2010 as i sent my first and got kidding :grumpy:

sad peoples out there :ouch:

---------------

No worries matey but if Kakumaki can trade today then feel free to take his offer, I am not sure what time i will get on tomorrow as I am staying at friends at the moment.



I can trade the CLK-GTR 98' and 1 X2010 S.Vettel (both new) but today I changed a car.


the first guy who add me will get his Red Bull
 
Last edited:
i have a vettel x1..lets trade

i want a coloured x1?

trade today

psn <<<
 
albergijon added me now

he will get the X1 for his CLK GTR Race Car

i have a vettel x1..lets trade

i want a coloured x1?

trade today

psn <<<

i want a white or gold X1 for my Prototype fella
 
Last edited:
EDIT

first post updated

i hope a moderator can change the thread name 👍
 
cmoooon guys :D

anyone got a car i search? :)
 
Last edited:
yh i need that car m8

i will trade u my RB X1 Prototype

if you are interested add my PSN AudiThomas
 
as i said to albergijon

if i receive the car you want trade me on my AudiThomas acc i will send my prototype back => (add Audi_S7_Thomas too)


----------

Edit 1st Post
 
Last edited:
'Audi_S7:Thomas' - is this right?
 
sry Audi_S7_Thomas my fault
 
@Viper6000

add Audithomas to send me ur A4

add Audi_A1_Thomas (i will send u the prototype tomorrow morning when i received ur car)
 
Done added both accounts, will send your car shortly :)
 
got 6 other acc with the X2010 for tomorrow ;)
 
I have Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 for your x2010 prototype?
 
@ racer104

add Audithomas to send me ur Peugeot 905

add Audi_JP_Thomas (i will send u the prototype tomorrow morning when i received ur car)

:cheers:

-------------------




Search
Red Bull X2010 colored (Gold or White)

your X2010 only with 0miles or reset Engine/Damage

Formula Gran Turismo (0miles!!)

Audi R8 Race Car '01

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99

Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
 
Last edited:
now i got 4 open slots (sunday) :)
 
Back