X2010 Carbon, F2007, Bentley Speed 8, Ticket 1000, and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter str33tspirit
  • 31 comments
  • 1,935 views
Messages
29
Messages
str33tspirit173
I'm looking for:

Level 17,21 , 24 ticket
Suzuki Escudo
Sauber C9
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Nissan R89C

Bmw LMR RC
Audi R8 Oreca RC'05

Vertigo Race Car '04

We could also work on other trades, but these cars are my priorities

Cars available (never used unless specified):

Ticket Lv 17, 24, 1000, Birthday Ticket 89' & 09'
X2010 Prototype Carbon
Sauber C9
Nissan R89C
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Bentley Speed 8
Diablo Nomad
FGT (many different colors) 0 mile
Mclaren F1 GTR Race car 97
908 HDi - Team Oreca Matmut 0 mile
F2007 0 mile
Xanavi Nismo Z06'
Xanavi GTR
R8 LMS Race car (team playstation) 0 mile
GT40 Race Car
Citroen GT Race car 0 mile
Ford GT LM race car spec II (used)
Celica GT Four Car (St185) '95 (used-rare)
Audi TT Touring Car (used)
Takata Dome NSX
Toyota 7 Race car (used)
Amuse carbon R
Audi Le Mans quattro
Minolta (used)
Mazda Furai (9.1km)
Delta S4 Rally car
Ferrari 599
Zonda R 09 (used)
C4 Wrc (used)
Lamborghini Mucielago
Ferrari 330 P4

I also have Cr.20M to buy any car from dealership
 
Last edited:
how about a Ferrari p4 race car? would love the Speed 8 been looking for a while with no prevail.
 
Why yes it is... still red as well!
 
how about the Audi R8 Oreca RC'05 for Bentley Speed 8
 
interested? can would like to do it now
 
Sauber C9 for the Carbon X2010?
 
Update:

Bentley speed 8 and X2010 won't be available until tomorrow night.
The rest is still available for a trade tonight.
 
What would you like for the Citroen GT Race Car?
I have:
Minolta
Fully tuned ZR1 RM
330 P4
Mark IV
XJ13
Tank Car
 
Cars available (0 mile unless specified):

Ticket 1000, Birthday Ticket 89' & 09'
X2010 Prototype Carbon
Bentley Speed 8

Dude the bently had 7500 km run. I send you an other car from my other account. Not gonna wast my slot on this.
 
Is the yellow FGT all yellow & 0.0 miles & if yes can you trade before the reset?
 
Is the yellow FGT all yellow & 0.0 miles & if yes can you trade before the reset?

No, it comes from the lot but never used it. It's yellow with some shades of black.
 
What would you like for the X2010?
 
ZZII for Bentley Speed 8?
 
908 HDI for S200 LM car?
 
I have a GT concept by citroen, unused, brand spanking new, an SLS Merc, an Oulimm motors Spirra 4.6 which is rare I think. I f you arent tempted by any of these just say and I'll see what I can do.
 
Do you have the R8 oreca? If not, suggest a car that is not in my list of cars available.


Wife is hogging the PS3 watching "The Town"... as soon as she's done, I'll check and see...
 
Heya, I've the BMW V12 LMR '99, would you like to trade?

I'd like the Citroen GT.

cheers.
 
Do you have the R8 oreca? If not, suggest a car that is not in my list of cars available.


Apparently, I don't have the Oreca...
But I do have a 0 mile, 608hp Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car and a 0 mile, 674hp Ferrari F40 '92.
 
I'm still looking for the ticket 17 and 21 as the trades that were planned are taking awfully long.
I'm now also looking for the Vertigo.
 
I'll trade a rare Tank Car 03 or a DN-X Concept 02 for a X2010 Prototype Carbon.

My PSN username is et11940.
 
Hey I am interested in the carbon x2010 and the f2007. I have a couple of lvl 17 and '67 tickets, how many of them would you like for these two cars? If there's anything else you are interested in please tell me so we can strike up a deal. Thanks.
 
I'll trade a rare Tank Car 03 or a DN-X Concept 02 for a X2010 Prototype Carbon.

My PSN username is et11940.
I already have those cars.
 
Last edited:
Back