I iNeoTom Messages 166 Messages iNeoTom and iNeoTom2 Messages iNeoTom Jan 19, 2011 #1 Not looking for anything really just post what you have to trade... Only one up for trade as there all on the same PSN. Thanks for looking Tom Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
Not looking for anything really just post what you have to trade... Only one up for trade as there all on the same PSN. Thanks for looking Tom
S sumal101 Messages 108 Messages duffman51 Jan 19, 2011 #2 I will trade you a Ford Falcon XR6 if you are interested
C cazper210 Messages 37 Messages DaatBoyCazper Jan 19, 2011 #3 got a maxed out enzo black for the p400
S sumal101 Messages 108 Messages duffman51 Jan 19, 2011 #4 ford falcon XR6 unused, ready to trade now if you want to offload quickly
I iNeoTom Messages 166 Messages iNeoTom and iNeoTom2 Messages iNeoTom Jan 19, 2011 #5 cazper210 got a maxed out enzo black for the p400 Click to expand... Already got the enzo have a look in my thread in signature and look for any car you have that i don't doesn't have to be expensive just a car i don't have. 👍
cazper210 got a maxed out enzo black for the p400 Click to expand... Already got the enzo have a look in my thread in signature and look for any car you have that i don't doesn't have to be expensive just a car i don't have. 👍
C cazper210 Messages 37 Messages DaatBoyCazper Jan 19, 2011 #6 what bout the classic ferrari i dont see any listed
andosillano Messages 129 Navarra circuit Messages Andosillano Jan 19, 2011 #7 -Corvette ZR1 (c6) ’09. GT auto racing modificated -Ford Focus RS WRC 07 ‘08 -Mclaren MP4-12C ’10 850CV all modificated awesome for miura?
-Corvette ZR1 (c6) ’09. GT auto racing modificated -Ford Focus RS WRC 07 ‘08 -Mclaren MP4-12C ’10 850CV all modificated awesome for miura?
I iNeoTom Messages 166 Messages iNeoTom and iNeoTom2 Messages iNeoTom Jan 19, 2011 #8 andosillano -Corvette ZR1 (c6) 09. GT auto racing modificated -Ford Focus RS WRC 07 08 -Mclaren MP4-12C 10 850CV all modificated awesome for miura? Click to expand... I will trade the miura for the Ford Focus RS WRC 07 08 Can you trade now? Thanks Tom
andosillano -Corvette ZR1 (c6) 09. GT auto racing modificated -Ford Focus RS WRC 07 08 -Mclaren MP4-12C 10 850CV all modificated awesome for miura? Click to expand... I will trade the miura for the Ford Focus RS WRC 07 08 Can you trade now? Thanks Tom
I iNeoTom Messages 166 Messages iNeoTom and iNeoTom2 Messages iNeoTom Jan 19, 2011 #10 andosillano yes i can. pm sent Click to expand... Trade complete great trade smooth and very fast
Laika Messages 102 Messages adamkerr6894 Jan 19, 2011 #11 For the R390, I have these; Fully tuned IS200 GT-1 Muira MINOLTA 88C-V Impreza WRC 2008 Fully Tuned 512BB Fully Tuned Impreza '10 Calsonic Skyline '93 Le Mans Quattro Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
For the R390, I have these; Fully tuned IS200 GT-1 Muira MINOLTA 88C-V Impreza WRC 2008 Fully Tuned 512BB Fully Tuned Impreza '10 Calsonic Skyline '93 Le Mans Quattro