X2010 Help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 4 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
Which X1 is more valuable in terms of value (if there is any difference in value)?

Coloured X1s
Carbon X1
Prototype X1
Vettel X1
 
Due to all the duping, they are all probably equally worthless, except to those who earnt them the right way.
 
What, Carbon X1 and Prototype X1? Aren't they the same?

But due to duping they are quite much of the same value, if not the Carbon being a little more valuable.
 
What, Carbon X1 and Prototype X1? Aren't they the same?

But due to duping they are quite much of the same value, if not the Carbon being a little more valuable.

Thats what I figured till I got he carbon, but the SV is the faster car of the lot.
 
Define "valuable".

Colored X1s cost money. The others cost experience. What's more "valuable" to you? I piled up 20m credits in not too much time by doing B-spec grinding while I was at work or asleep, and eventually got to B-spec L40, so I can buy the colored X1s now. But I still have only the one that I *won* (for hitting L35). So which is more valuable now? The one I spent every last penny on, or the one I spent a whole lot of time on?

Since I haven't won the CF one, and you can't buy it at the dealership, maybe that's the "most valuable" one. But I could trade for it, easily. As I could any of the others.

"Value", in this game, has no meaning at all.
 
Back