X2010 Pit Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZeLemon
  • 40 comments
  • 3,615 views
Messages
50
Messages
xAbsoluteLemonx
I was doing the B-Spec Dreamcar Championship and I noticed when they change the tyres the put their hands through the covers over the wheels... Don't you think that they should lift up some kind of wheel shaped flaps to change the tyres. Kind of not major but it's the little things that count.

-Lemon
 
I was doing the B-Spec Dreamcar Championship and I noticed when they change the tyres the put their hands through the covers over the wheels... Don't you think that they should lift up some kind of wheel shaped flaps to change the tyres. Kind of not major but it's the little things that count.

-Lemon

Meh. I don't care.
 
I noticed this too but then I realized this is PD we're talking about.
 
The car doesn't actually exist so you could argue that the wheel covers are just holograms. No way to disprove that :)
 
Yea but the whole thing is a part of the body.
 
The whole body is a hologram.
 
I was doing the B-Spec Dreamcar Championship and I noticed when they change the tyres the put their hands through the covers over the wheels... Don't you think that they should lift up some kind of wheel shaped flaps to change the tyres. Kind of not major but it's the little things that count.

-Lemon

Exactly what I thought you were going to say while this thread was loading up. XD
 
*Edit - It was the Like The Wind championship haha.. my bad
 
This is a minor problem barely worth mentioning.
 
When pitting the FGT (or any other car with a single wheel nut) the crew still does five lugs...
 
That's why I said it's not kind of major.
 
The car doesn't actually exist so you could argue that the wheel covers are just holograms. No way to disprove that :)

I like the way you think!
 
Its because the sides are holograms...

*edit* Someone else already knew this.
 
Yup, the hologram idea is good.
That's why it can defy law of physics
 
This is a mysterious car... Maybe someone will figure it out some day 👍
 
OP, you noticed the hands going through the car, but never noticed the "flag" clipping into the canopy?

That gets my attention WAAAY before watching the people changing tires.
 
OP, you noticed the hands going through the car, but never noticed the "flag" clipping into the canopy?

That gets my attention WAAAY before watching the people changing tires.

i noticed that too rest assured
 
i like how the gas man just leaves the gas can in midair and somehow the car fills itself with fuel
 
yeah, it's silly

Even more silly when you noticed that PD when to the trouble of adding to the tire thread a green line on the racing hard tires and a red line for the soft racing tires compound but forgot about the damn cover over it...
 
Also when you wash some of the shorter cars, the car wash guys sponge the air over above where the car actually is...
 
There isn't even a pit crew rendered for any car when you race on Tsukuba Circuit, that's a pretty hard to miss glitch considering there is two endurance events for the course.
 
Amazing that a game can be so ploished in some senses, and completely alpha versioned in others. At least it doesn't crash because of the flaws.
 
The fuel can does not go into the car either. They just dump the fuel all over the fender...
 
The fuel can does not go into the car either. They just dump the fuel all over the fender...

:lol: Maybe the X2010 has a clever body that absorbs fuel.
 
When it pits in the rain it overshoots the stall sometimes. Then the tire change guys magically teleport over to the wheels. The lollipop ends up behind the drivers head and the fuel about 5 feet back lol.

Just watched my Bobs do it at Lemans.
 
Put this thing through the car wash. The morons scrub the air on low profile cars!!!!
 
The cars go thru eachother in the pit stop (when there are multiple cars in the pit).
 
Back