X2010 (x1)

Messages
2,338
United States
Southeast MI
Messages
BubbleBelly542
I'm a bit confused about the X2010... There is the normal one and the Vettel one right? How do you get either?
 
BubbleBelly542
I'm a bit confused about the X2010... There is the normal one and the Vettel one right? How do you get either?

There are three. The Vettel X2010, the normal Red Bull X2010, and the Carbon X2010 Prototype. The Vettel is received by getting bronze in the X2010 Challenge, and getting to level 35 in B-Spec. The normal one is received by getting silver in the Challenge and can be bought in the Premium Dealership for 20,000,000 Cr. when you reach Level 40 on either mode. The Carbon Prototype is received by golding the Challenge. Hope it helped. 👍
 
CAMjhr
There are three. The Vettel X2010, the normal Red Bull X2010, and the Carbon X2010 Prototype. The Vettel is received by getting bronze in the X2010 Challenge, and getting to level 35 in B-Spec. The normal one is received by getting silver in the Challenge and can be bought in the Premium Dealership for 20,000,000 Cr. when you reach Level 40 on either mode. The Carbon Prototype is received by golding the Challenge. Hope it helped. 👍

Thanks for the help. Where do I find this challenge?
 
BubbleBelly542
Thanks for the help. Where do I find this challenge?

It's unlocked by reaching Level 30 in either mode in the Special Events section.
 
Oooh I'm real close to 30! Only 28000 XP away
 
That's one Ferrari La Sarthe race 👍. Be warned, its gonna take a lot of practice to beat the challenge, I'm stuck on bronze.
 
CAMjhr
That's one Ferrari La Sarthe race 👍. Be warned, its gonna take a lot of practice to beat the challenge, I'm stuck on bronze.

Oh wow. What cars do you race?
 
BubbleBelly542
Oh wow. What cars do you race?

It's a 2 lap time trial on three courses in the X2010. Monza, Nurburgring GP, and Suzuka.
 
luisgo98
good luck with that

It's not terrible to get bronze, it just takes practice.
 
A wheel is a major, major help.
 
You can't easily beat the mission as others pointed out... it needs a lot of practice and patience to sail through the time trial, a steering wheel will be a little bit helpful in acomplishing the challenge, also you can increase the sensitivity of moves when you turn at each corner. 👍
 
I cant even get bronze :(

Eh, i thought it's easy?
I just do it one time only to get all bronze on DS3, that is.
Note that i never drive any X2010 before.

It's easy, set the ABS to 5, TC 1, skid force and others off...apart from racing line which can be a little help.
 
I'm level 36 A-spec and still not bronzed one of the challenges.
 
Back