Flogzya Messages 35 Perth Messages FLOGZYA Mar 26, 2013 #1 Came across the Xanavi gtr in the used car dealership, is it classed as a rare to find car? As its the first time ive seen it. Or should I just let it go and save the $736, 369cr
Came across the Xanavi gtr in the used car dealership, is it classed as a rare to find car? As its the first time ive seen it. Or should I just let it go and save the $736, 369cr
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Mar 26, 2013 #2 I don't consider it a rare car, it was in the OCD a little while back too if I remember correctly. Only you know what you want to spend your money on though friend 👍
I don't consider it a rare car, it was in the OCD a little while back too if I remember correctly. Only you know what you want to spend your money on though friend 👍
jvale Messages 763 Porto Mar 26, 2013 #3 Personally it's my favourite R34 in the super gt class. it also has a great sound from what I recall.
Personally it's my favourite R34 in the super gt class. it also has a great sound from what I recall.
Screbz Messages 65 Albany Messages Ravem510 Messages Screbz Mar 28, 2013 #4 http://gt5cars.net/cars The site I use to check for rarity. Yes it is rare, it says that it's a high 4 on the scale of rarity in game (outta 5)
http://gt5cars.net/cars The site I use to check for rarity. Yes it is rare, it says that it's a high 4 on the scale of rarity in game (outta 5)
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Mar 28, 2013 #5 It's quite rare, so definitely go ahead and buy it. It's not like money is hard to come by these days anyway.
It's quite rare, so definitely go ahead and buy it. It's not like money is hard to come by these days anyway.
Flogzya Messages 35 Perth Messages FLOGZYA Mar 28, 2013 #6 Already lost it, damn! Thanks for the link mate
Screbz Messages 65 Albany Messages Ravem510 Messages Screbz Mar 28, 2013 #7 Flogzya Already lost it, damn! Thanks for the link mate Click to expand... No problemo, I find it pretty useful, the site also has an UCD calculator that is really useful too for planning ahead for what to buy.
Flogzya Already lost it, damn! Thanks for the link mate Click to expand... No problemo, I find it pretty useful, the site also has an UCD calculator that is really useful too for planning ahead for what to buy.