Xanavi Nismo Gtr

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flogzya
  • 6 comments
  • 871 views
Messages
35
Australia
Perth
Messages
FLOGZYA
Came across the Xanavi gtr in the used car dealership, is it classed as a rare to find car? As its the first time ive seen it. Or should I just let it go and save the $736, 369cr
 
I don't consider it a rare car, it was in the OCD a little while back too if I remember correctly.

Only you know what you want to spend your money on though friend 👍
 
Personally it's my favourite R34 in the super gt class. it also has a great sound from what I recall.
 
http://gt5cars.net/cars

The site I use to check for rarity.

Yes it is rare, it says that it's a high 4 on the scale of rarity in game (outta 5)
 
It's quite rare, so definitely go ahead and buy it.


It's not like money is hard to come by these days anyway. :indiff:
 
Already lost it, damn! Thanks for the link mate :)
 
Already lost it, damn! Thanks for the link mate :)

No problemo, I find it pretty useful, the site also has an UCD calculator that is really useful too for planning ahead for what to buy.
 
Back