Xbox 360 to be banned in US over Motorola patent case?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 41 comments
  • 5,328 views
No, it was already pending when Google bought Motorola, so they bought into all their legal suits.
 
Actually thinking about it. If it is a ban on Xbox 360's, can Microsoft release there next-gen console with no issue. If Motorola is really out to take down the Xbox 360, I hope someone in the company is smart enough to think about a sooner release for the next-gen console.
 
Those evil xbox owners deserve their system banned.
 
Either

1. MS will just pay the stupid people. I mean, they're worth $90 billion. I think they can spare a couple hundred million.

2. MS will give the judge and motorloa the middle finger, and release a 320GB Xbox 360 Slim that DOESN'T infringe on the patented stuff and not even miss a beat.
 
Oh, he is. He's an Xbox hater.
That's really sad then. It's this kind of blind fanboyism that really ticks me off. I don't even own an Xbox.
 
That's really sad then. It's this kind of blind fanboyism that really ticks me off. I don't even own an Xbox.

I hate them for the Call of Duty exclusiveness and that they bribe everything they can.
 
otakukid96
I hate them for the Call of Duty exclusiveness and that they bribe everything they can.

Yes, because Sony doesn't do the exact same thing right?
 
Back