Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 Preview

I hope the rumor with hot wheels is false with the first expansion for fh5 i won’t jump back to the game for that expansion, but i am afraid the rumor is true, forza motorsport will be showed without a doubt, but i fear it might get delyed to 2023 but we will have to wait and see, i am not sure if i even will buy it yet, it depends on what they aim at with next forza motorsport game

I hope the rumor with hot wheels is false with the first expansion for fh5 i won’t jump back to the game for that expansion, but i am afraid the rumor is true, forza motorsport will be showed without a doubt, but i fear it might get delyed to 2023 but we will have to wait and see, i am not sure if i even will buy it yet, it depends on what they aim at with next forza motorsport game

You're in for a disappointing show.

Jesus christ, get wrecked PD.
Doubt that will happen but this hole war with forza motorsport vs gran turismo is extreamly ridiculous, i think you can play both without problems, they release so far apart so its not going to be a problem if you prefer the other over the other its fine, its all a fair point to have, i think both hade their strong points and weak points

Boy, it sure seems like a good idea for Turn 10 to focus on providing a wholly next-gen only experience compared to GT7 being an essential expansion pack to GT Sport.

Did everyone really think Forza looked that much better than GT7 Did in its trailers? Maybe the stream I'm watching is low quality.

Oh and PD won't care, GT7 servers will still be full even if Forza is the best racing game ever when it releases. PD survived their sub standard PS3 era so this is not a GT killer.

Every other title they've shown so far has been underwhelming...

Last edited:
Did everyone really think Forza looked that much better than GT7 Did in its trailers? Maybe the stream I'm watching is low quality.

Oh and PD won't care, GT7 servers will still be full even if Forza is the best racing game ever when it releases. PD survived their sub standard PS3 era so this is not a GT killer.
Damn somebody is soar. I mean, you're welcome to think that all you want. At least T10 won't lure people in with "nostalgia", sneak in MTX after launch, and release a title with a claim "the most complete Forza game to date" like PD did.

Last edited:
Damn somebody is soar. I mean, you're welcome to think that all you want. At least T10 won't lure people in with "nostalgia", sneak in MTX after launch, and release a title with a claim "the most complete Forza game to date" like PD did.
Dude. They literally showcased Maple Valley, that's the nostalgia part nailed down right there. I'd wait until we know more before claiming that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Didnt think my post came across that way? I asked if the trailer looked better than the GT7 trailer and pointed out GT games always do their own thing ignoring fan requests and still have millions of active players years down the line :/

Also how can you be so sure turn 10 will deliver what you say when the game hasn't even released yet?

Graphics-wise, yeah sure, FM8 is good. Physics however, from what i've seen on the gameplay demo, looks absolutely the same as in FM7. Anyways, PD needs to improve environments for the next GT installment, T10 is miles ahead in that department.

Graphics-wise, yeah sure, FM8 is good. Physics however, from what i've seen on the gameplay demo, looks absolutely the same as in FM7. Anyways, PD needs to improve environments for the next GT installment, T10 is miles ahead in that department.
Agreed.

Track side environments have never been GT's strongest point, the asphalt on the forza trailer looked miles better of GT.

Also how can you be so sure turn 10 will deliver what you say when the game hasn't even released yet?
It's not that I know, but more so hoping T10 WOULDN'T do (such as adding in MTX after launch). But what do I know? Gonna wait and see what T10 themselves would do for this next Motorsport title. I'm Hoping it doesn't end up like GT7, as that one was very disappointing.

Edit: And my apologies for my first post btw. :)

Last edited:
It's not that I know, but more so hoping T10 WOULDN'T do (such as adding in MTX after launch). But what do I know? Gonna wait and see what T10 themselves would do for this next Motorsport title. I'm Hoping it doesn't end up like GT7, as that one was very disappointing.

Edit: And my apologies for my first post btw. :)
It's all good no offence taken :)

Last edited:
Starfield as an experience seems too good to be true. :lol:

Kinda disappointed we haven't been shown anything about The Outer Worlds 2, one of the few games I'm really looking forward to.

Last edited:
Starfield as an experience seems too good to be true. :lol:

Kinda disappointed we haven't been shown anything about The Outer Worlds 2, one of the few games I'm really looking forward to.

Agreed, it looks amazing, but it's Bethesda, which should be a good thing but, Bethesda.

The best part about P3P, P4G and P5R being announced for Game Pass is that it's also a stealth announcement for the first and last title being released on Steam.

Aemulus mod support is a go, baby.

Back