Xbox Japan: "Forza 6 includes weather, night racing, 450 cars"

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 1,289 comments
  • 98,872 views
Touring Car Masters roll with V8 Supercars. Bowden has some gems.
http://www.bowdensown.com.au/car-collection

SpecThumbs_04.jpg


SpecThumbs_08_0.jpg


SpecThumbs_03.jpg


 
Near the end of the video- is that the new Ford GT LM?
 
Look at 2:36. The shape resembles the new Ford GT but there's a huge wing at the back.
 
Wrong wing.
 
I know but the car itself is a Ford GT.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot about car customization :p
 
6 months?! I don't know anything about car modelling for games so I take your word on that

How many people would be involved in that process, on a specific car? 1, 10?
No idea about specific manpower, but we've heard this figure from multiple devs by now.
 
Look at 2:36. The shape resembles the new Ford GT but there's a huge wing at the back.
That would be the infamous Forza-wing they let you place on every single car. I'm guessing the generic front splitter is back as well.
 
I wish they would create a generic Forza street spoiler for cars that never get any mods. Nothing wild, just a sensible boot spoiler or roof spoiler. A street lip kit for the bumpers and skirts would be ideal, too. That's one thing I liked about GT5 and 6. They created their own, sensible mods on some of the premium cars.
 
VXR
I wish they would create a generic Forza street spoiler for cars that never get any mods. Nothing wild, just a sensible boot spoiler or roof spoiler. A street lip kit for the bumpers and skirts would be ideal, too. That's one thing I liked about GT5 and 6. They created their own, sensible mods on some of the premium cars
Good idea. Those huge, adjustable FM spoilers look daft if you're going for subtle but still need a wing
 
6 months?! I don't know anything about car modelling for games so I take your word on that

How many people would be involved in that process, on a specific car? 1, 10?

its marketing schpeel, it would take 1 man 6 months but we know that more than one man does each model.
 
Select retailers will be selling the Deluxe & Ultimate bundles around Forza Motorsport 6’s launch. Please check with your favorite retailer for details, as availability and timing of these digital bundles will vary.

Just noticed that.
 
It's just a livery that comes with the pre-orders. The base cars themselves ship with the game. Christ, calm down.
 
R.I.P. Thomas__633...

...I find it very said when I see a member just being banned.
 
What happened???
 
R.I.P. Thomas__633...

...I find it very said when I see a member just being banned.
I don't mean to sound horrible but I had a feeling it was gonna happen at some point.


Has there been any gameplay of fm6 since e3?
 
They're going gold sometime around Gamescom so I'd guess they'll show everything.
 
A little bird told me: There will also be occasional "Power Outage"! :(
Here's a light bulb, just in case. 💡


Foto008.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Renault 8 Gordini.jpg
    Renault 8 Gordini.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Renault 6 Rally.jpg
    Renault 6 Rally.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Matra Simca Bagheera.jpg
    Matra Simca Bagheera.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 47 Fiat Topolino.jpg
    47 Fiat Topolino.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm dying to know what the other new tracks are.

Am I the only one that's been put off by the 3d puddles? They seem like a gimmick to me.
 
I'm dying to know what the other new tracks are.

Am I the only one that's been put off by the 3d puddles? They seem like a gimmick to me.
I am a little bit. I understand that they put them in for realism and to compete with Project CARS. However, I feel that they could have left that out of their advertising.
 
For all we know, the wet weather simulation could be deeper than pcars. If so, it's something worth mentioning.
 
The first footage appeared to show cars spinning on standing water, so it's quite possible that they modelled it correctly.
 
Back