Xbox Japan: "Forza 6 includes weather, night racing, 450 cars"

• Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 1,289 comments
Germany
Bonn
GTAce
What we've been racing towards

Unrelenting action at simulation speed. Race over 450 cars in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of tihs generation.

As real as it gets

Breathtaking graphics at 1080px resolution and 50 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech™ engine powers the unrelenting action and stat-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed.
Ultimate car fantasy

The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytone, Rio*, and more..

Never race alone

Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.

b910ca59-ed0d-45ca-95posiv.jpg

27568158-4047-432d-96huskl.jpg

1a046a20-bf43-4bda-89e3-965d226cc7f9.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1058308

Last edited:
Added another picture.

Eh, wait until you see GT7, not to mention that no one is in trouble anyway.

Meant that they need to bring their A-game since they've got some big competition now, interesting that they did not mention day/night "cycles" , could be a fixed thing.

Added another picture.

Eh, wait until you see GT7, not to mention that no one is in trouble anyway.

Thats gonna be a long wait :lol:

Can't wait to get my hands on FM6! Will fill the time til GT7 perfectly.

Not gonna give the final judgment till I see more, but daytime lighting still looks a bit fake compared to say Driveclub.

Considering they spelt 'Daytona' incorrectly, I'm assuming 50fps is a typing error.
If it lives up to expectations, then it might just make me buy an Xbox One for it.

That "Never race alone" quote has me a little worried. Please don't do what EA is doing and make this always online. :nervous:

With 2-player split-screen a feature, I don't think T10 will be that short-sighted.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm pre-ordering again. Interesting is in the inclusion that Rio is returning, but it has an * next to with no actual explanation.
That "Never race alone" quote has me a little worried. Please don't do what EA is doing and make this always online. :nervous:
It refers to the description below it, meaning you can race split screen, online with 23 people, or with Drivatars.
Never race alone

Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.

@McLaren, all the asterisk means is just that the track is returning from Forza 1. Annoyingly 'Forza' in the footnote is written in lowercase.

Last edited:
@McLaren, the neoGAF page says that the Rio being included is from Forza 1. Don't know if that's a very reliable source though, as 'Forza' in the footnote is in lowercase.
I know it's from the first, was just curious as to why it had asterisk next to it. There's another thread link within' the new neoGAF link that shows me it's all just a bunch of typos as the descriptions are all with the pictures.
screenshot2015-06-06ad7a6f.png

screenshot2015-06-06azkyo4.png

screenshot2015-06-06a93zgm.png

Took me a second to realize that's likely Rio in the 2nd, & Sebring in the other 2. Interestingly enough, there's no driver in the Speciale for its photo.

If you guys look at that third pic with the Ford GT, it looks to be that Rio track from Forza 1 called Rio De Janeiro. That so freakin' cool that T10 is bringing back some old tracks. Bring back New York Full, Alpine Ring, Tokyo Circuit, Fujimi Kaido and Rally di Positano Full while you're at it T10. :D :D :D

Interesting news. Looking forward to hearing more about it at E3.

Back