Xbox Live Gamertags – Post yours here!

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 212 comments
My ID is LIVEO 86

i just got online the otherday with the 360,i didnt think i would see the day of that but here it is lol ..my ps3 is broke god damm it.YLOD!!

i play cod 4 ,forza 2 & abit of test drive now & then 👍

My GT is LEGION138. I mainly play FPS's until forza 3 is out then it will be split between it and MW:2, so if anyone plays cod4 or waw feel free to add me. If you do send me an invite please say something like hey its _____ from GTP because if i don't "know" the person i just decline it.

GT: corn13 with 15000+ pts
current games playing: Forza 2, NCAA '10, Fight Night R4.

GT: Wongz88

Playing COD 5, GTA 4, Burnout Paradise, Test Drive Unlimited and Halo Wars (sounds alot but I switch through them regularly).

I changed it a long time ago, but my new XBL Gamertag is DroppedSoap999.My Xbox is gonna be gone for ATLEAST 2weeks now :grumpy:

uhhh, A Man Hamster
The reason i am called that is I guess when I eat i stuff my cheeks. And it was randomly generated with a band name generator. FM2,FM3(27th) PGR3(4),Halo3/Odst,Dirt(2),Grid,Rock band or GH

Mine is Bammer2112 feel free to add me just tell me who you are on Gtplanet.I play DiRT 2,CoD Mw2,Forza 2 (soon to play 3),Wolfenstein,GTA4 and others.

JB BMW1989, feel free to add me if you're playing Forza Motorsport 3, Need For Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise or Colin McRae: Dirt 2.

Got a 360 so I can play some local friends and co-workers COD:BO next month:

"JUMPxACE"

Wish they would let me use my underscore, not surprised since it's Microsoft.

Jerome

JIC - Black Ops on the 360 comes with a 48hr Live Gold Pass and if anyone can use it just PM me.

Live GT is "II icelt II"

Edit...
48hr pass is now taken.

Last edited:
Back