• 57 comments
Fri_Nov_20_00-57-19_UTC_2015.png
Fri_Nov_20_00-58-34_UTC_2015.png
Fri_Sep_4_22-37-36_UTC+0100_2015.png
Sat_Aug_15_21-35-26_UTC+0100_2015.png
Sat_Aug_15_21-34-36_UTC+0100_2015.png
Thu_Sep_3_21-17-59_UTC+0100_2015.png
Thu_Sep_10_09-34-27_UTC+0100_2015.png

I'm getting an external HDD for my birthday in April, so I'll have space to pick this game up again. As finicky as it was, I still miss it to an extent.

Bannochbrae looks like my kinda track.

If you can pick it up for 9-20 quid on pre owned market its well worth it IMO. Don't pay full price for it though.

edit to add, its your money though so do what you like (re read post and i sounded a bit preachy).

If you can pick it up for 9-20 quid on pre owned market its well worth it IMO. Don't pay full price for it though.

edit to add, its your money though so do what you like (re read post and i sounded a bit preachy).

Not preachy at all. Having paid full price for the Limited Edition, I certainly won't be paying top dollar again. I'll get the cheapest pre-owned copy I can!

I absolutely love your shot of the Atom. Have they spruced up photomode graphics at all? I recall the handling of blur in the background was the joint biggest turn off, the lack of camera mobility being the other.

VXR
Not preachy at all. Having paid full price for the Limited Edition, I certainly won't be paying top dollar again. I'll get the cheapest pre-owned copy I can!

I absolutely love your shot of the Atom. Have they spruced up photomode graphics at all? I recall the handling of blur in the background was the joint biggest turn off, the lack of camera mobility being the other.

Photo mode is pants, the trick? Just use xbox one screen grab.

I should probably out myself as a Project Cars player. I downloaded it to my XB1. I am having the hardest time figuring out the photomode. I can mostly figure out how to take a picture, but I don't know how to turn the camera left/right. I can rotate around the car and go up/down, but that's about it. I can't find a good tutorial. I understand the photomode in this game is far less advanced than in GT or FM/FH, but still, I have to believe there is more to it than I've found so far.

I should probably out myself as a Project Cars player. I downloaded it to my XB1. I am having the hardest time figuring out the photomode. I can mostly figure out how to take a picture, but I don't know how to turn the camera left/right. I can rotate around the car and go up/down, but that's about it. I can't find a good tutorial. I understand the photomode in this game is far less advanced than in GT or FM/FH, but still, I have to believe there is more to it than I've found so far.

Like i just said to VXR, i use the XB1 screen grab function. So all the angles i get are from the game replays, i never use the photmode as its pants.
So in replay pause game, press 'home' button on controller, then press Y then upload to one drive.

Off topic but i'm having alot of fun with moto gp 2015 also, really impressed with the photo mode in that. Surprised theres no section for bikes here to be honest..

Fri_Feb_19_14-42-58_UTC_2016.png
Fri_Feb_19_14-43-10_UTC_2016.png
Fri_Feb_19_14-43-41_UTC_2016.png
Sun_Feb_21_10-14-14_UTC_2016.png
Fri_Feb_26_14-26-41_UTC_2016.png
Fri_Feb_19_14-43-27_UTC_2016.png
no section for Bike game sin

Off topic but i'm having alot of fun with moto gp 2015 also, really impressed with the photo mode in that. Surprised theres no section for bikes here to be honest..

View attachment 519185 View attachment 519186 View attachment 519188 View attachment 519187 View attachment 519190 View attachment 519189 no section for Bike game sin

How is MotoGP 15?? I am really looking forward to it over here on this side of the pond, wish it was out already.

And I'll have to admit - even with the issues PCars has, I still play the game regularly.
Some great shots in here!!
Keep up the good work! Cheers!

How is MotoGP 15?? I am really looking forward to it over here on this side of the pond, wish it was out already.

And I'll have to admit - even with the issues PCars has, I still play the game regularly.
Some great shots in here!!
Keep up the good work! Cheers!

It is out, has been for ages, i just never picked it up at release, but then got it for £18 few months ago and it great game for under £20 for sure..
Loads of games are crap for the original price, i'm playing Watch Dogs at the moment as well which cost me £7....and its ACE!!.
For sure nothing wrong with bring the guys that wait outside a shop at 12pm to get the game first or preorder etc...they keep the industry alive...but i rather wait a bit and get bargains..:) And Moto GP 2015 was a bargain..

Hey guys I just switched over from PS4 to Xbox One and also just rebought Project Cars for Xbox One...
I'm noticing an issue where when I take the photo in photo mode the photo is completely fine but when you go to retrieve it from the Drivers Network it's A LOT darker
is it just me or does anyone else have this issue?
Does anyone know a way around this? (I don't have photo shop) Does anyone know how much to play around with the settings in photomode so that it won't turn out as bad?

Hey guys I just switched over from PS4 to Xbox One and also just rebought Project Cars for Xbox One...
I'm noticing an issue where when I take the photo in photo mode the photo is completely fine but when you go to retrieve it from the Drivers Network it's A LOT darker
is it just me or does anyone else have this issue?
Does anyone know a way around this? (I don't have photo shop) Does anyone know how much to play around with the settings in photomode so that it won't turn out as bad?

I just avoid photomode, its pretty awful anyway, i just use standard xbox screen capture.

19-09-2016_14-43-26.png
19-09-2016_14-43-19.png

Back