Xbox One shotsXBOne 

• Thread starter jakenj9
  • 57 comments
17438059876_2f1bf307c4_o.jpg

17277846509_cb6a0b73f6_o.jpg

More to come

Some anti-aliasing issues aside, it looks great on the XB1. I expected worse for whatever reason.

👍

And should be better when Xbone gets the Direct X 12 update
If I have understood correctly from previous discussions, pCARS won't be benefiting from the DX12 update. The Madness engine would have to be completely(?) rewritten to do that. Feel free to correct me though if I'm wrong.

Hoping to pick this up tomorrow. I was unsure about the graphics on Xbox One, but when we can take decent PNG screens, it doesn't seem worth waiting for it on PS4 if I ever get one.

Last edited:
Indeed VXR, I am having a rough time getting what I want, hope they fix it soon but not holding my breath as the other issues will most likely be a higher priority.

Engine blown confirming that German cars are tremendously unreliable.

Screenshot-Original (1).png

But I''ll forgive them that... I'm in love with this RUF :D

Screenshot-Original.png

And how cool is this view? Love it! Just wish the 'Box would pause when I double-tap X!

Screenshot-Original (2).png

Apologies for the multiple post

A quick question for discussion.

Why don't we all post in the general photo pron thread?

It's still possible to get great shots on PS4 and XBOne and with only a handful of us posting here wouldn't we be better off doing it collectively? It also is a chance for GTPlanet users of the same game to share photos across "systems" as we can't necessarily race together. As long as we note each post we make saying which system the photos are from that would be enough of an excuse for an imperfect composition.

I also wonder if the thread was in the main Project CARS section would it get a lot more interest with greater visibility (which is really what you want with photos). The other user gallery threads could stay in the photomode section with a sticky in there saying the main thread is in the general section with a link to it. It would be a positive away from some of the more moany chat threads.

Could we even merge the XB1 and PS4 threads into the original one and maybe change the title to show it's for all formats?

Everyone, @Terronium-12 what do you think?

Shame this is how the Xbox version has turned out, no posts since July. It would've been oh so different if it had a proper photomode on a par with GT or Forza as there's plenty of action. The tools for capturing said action is nothing short of terrible, however.

The background graphic are so poor on this version that aperture and shutter speed would've masked a lot of the ugly.

Back