XBox One Users

Hi. Sorry not sure what went wrong but could you correct the details you have added please

GTP: The_Boyce
Gamertag: SPEEEDFREAK999

Currently it's showing SPEEDFREAD999

I've added everyone so far and I've pre-ordered the game :D

Also, if I'm online, I play forza a bit so just invite me, I'll be glad to race.

Hey peeps!

Brand new member here and my first ever post!!

Im 100% buying PCars and have been waiting in anticipation for it for a loooongg time now :) Depending on how well it plays I will be looking for clean racers to have races with so feel free to add me.

Xbox One GT - Torg22

Does anyone here have a TX Wheel and have managed to get their headset to work without the aid of Kinect?

Thanks
Chris

Hey all. Can't wait to get PCars. I've been excited about this game for a long time.

GT is NegSpec13 so feel free to add me.

Play a lot of FH2 and enjoy good clean racing as well as some drifting action.

Hey peeps!

Brand new member here and my first ever post!!

Im 100% buying PCars and have been waiting in anticipation for it for a loooongg time now :) Depending on how well it plays I will be looking for clean racers to have races with so feel free to add me.

Xbox One GT - Torg22

Does anyone here have a TX Wheel and have managed to get their headset to work without the aid of Kinect?

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris
I have the TX wheel, and my headset runs fine if you keep it plugged into the xbox via the usb charger, so basically plug your headset into your controller as normal but have it plugged into the xbox usb as if you were charging it. if you don't keep it plugged in it shuts down due to inactivity.
Hope this helps
Tim

Hi all long time lurker but first time poster. Please add me GT Wicked Singe really looking forward to Pcars have been racing on the xbox since fm1. Have done some organised races with tora and virtual motorsport in the past and consider myself a clean racer.

Will also be sorting out some race series with my club not long after launch day if anyone is interested.
http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk/ they take place on a Sunday evening 8.00pm BST (excuse the shameless plug the club nearly died a death due to fm5 if it's in the wrong place a mod can edit it out ty)

Excited beyond anything for this game. I almost can't sleep at night when I think about playing it.

GTP: Justuxful
Gamertag: Justuxable

Hi can you add me to your list. Looking to do some league racing once I have got some practice in on PCars. I have raced in the past and never had any issues apart from not being the fastest on the track. long time motorsport fan and have raced on consoles since the days of Playstation 1.

GTP: Rearwing
Gamertag: RearwingLMS

Me too, i prefer online racing with respectful, clean racing in mind. I have been put off racing online so far with the Xbox one, used to have a great gt4 club going on sunday evenings after Top Gear......
Using a TX racing wheel and pedals and will buy a headset later on.

Gamertag: leelee41

Many thanks

I'll put this in here (shameless plug I know) since the league thread got buried in here:

We have an Xbox One league here at www.xboxracingassociation.com

Hello, gents. The Xbox Racing Association has an established group of drivers that can't wait to get our hands on this title. We are mostly North American. We are a small community with a focus on Sunday night racing, treating one anther with respect on and off the track, and going really fast while doing it. Outside of league events we have an F1 Fantasy league, a GroupMe chat for league banter, and other stuff (Madden league spinoff, BF4 sessions, etc). We are not a mass user site. We carry 16 full time drivers with more on a waiting list. We are currently finishing out a Forza 5 series in the Indy Lights. If you would like to join us sign up on the forum, ee have 2 spots as of now. If you join us in the ending series your spot will be reserved for Project CARS. We have drivers that are top 100, 500, 1000.

A few things we're looking for:

-Be able to race without assists. We ban the braking line, TCS, STM, and ABS.
-Have a stabled wired internet connection. There is nothing worse than lag induced racing depression.
-Regular availability on Sunday nights at 8 PM Eastern.
-Wheel users. 75% of the league has a TX wheel. This isn't required.

If OP would add our website to the OP that would be awesome. Just for anyone interested in league racing.

Last edited:
@HEF51 are you guy over in the states?
Sounds like a good deal, will check it out :)

Edit: ahh yes I see east cost 8pm so America. That's 1am here for races, not massively cohesive with work the next day :ill:

For anyone on UK or European time I can totally recommend the ETCC. Very friendly bunch of nice peps at GMT 8pm races 👍

Last edited:
You are right Fury, we are mostly all North American. We did have some GB and Aus folks for some time before they bowed out to more friendly time zones.

Hi all long time lurker but first time poster. Please add me GT Wicked Singe really looking forward to Pcars have been racing on the xbox since fm1. Have done some organised races with tora and virtual motorsport in the past and consider myself a clean racer.

Will also be sorting out some race series with my club not long after launch day if anyone is interested.
http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk/ they take place on a Sunday evening 8.00pm BST (excuse the shameless plug the club nearly died a death due to fm5 if it's in the wrong place a mod can edit it out ty)

Gonna register on this league for definite, Sunday at 8 is really good for me. Been reading rumors of Microsoft teaming up with Oculus to counter attack the project Morpheous on PS4. This will be so amazing with project cars!

I was looking at the Twitch App on my Amazon Fire TV stick yesterday and was quite intrigued! Shame I wont be back at 4 to download the app and view.

I was looking at the Twitch App on my Amazon Fire TV stick yesterday and was quite intrigued! Shame I wont be back at 4 to download the app and view.
I am at work as well, but managed to watch it for 5 mins...looking good!

Xbox tag: IAmSoulReaper85

Will be playing primarily on PC with a wheel, but will also do some casual racing now and again on the Xbox with a controller primarily, although may drag my wheel here on occasion. I'm usually clean and fair with a wheel, but not sure how well I can drive with a controller, probably will get used to it in a while.

Hi can you add me to your list. Looking to do some league racing once I have got some practice in on PCars. I have raced in the past and never had any issues apart from not being the fastest on the track. long time motorsport fan and have raced on consoles since the days of Playstation 1.

GTP: Rearwing
Gamertag: RearwingLMS

I think your GamerTag should read: REARWING LMS
The one you quoted doesn't exist??

Cheers

Back