Xbox or PS4??

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Well after two full days trying all sorts trying to get the game to run nice on XBOX X i gave up, just a stuttering mess fest that makes you eyes water.Anyway after seeing someone saying they gave up on XBOX X and try the PS4 Pro version they were suprised how much better the experience was on the PS4.So i too have got the PS4 Pro version and i can't believe the difference,playing the XBOX version then the PS4 the difference is nite and day, constant stutter on the XBOX then really smooth on the PS4, albeit 30fps and some stutter going around slow corners.The only thing i had to to do was disable supersampling in the PS4 pro settings, i just can't believe the vast difference between the two versions,hopefully a patch can alleviate the XBOX problems as at the moment the XBOX version is unplayable for me.

Well after two full days trying all sorts trying to get the game to run nice on XBOX X i gave up, just a stuttering mess fest that makes you eyes water.Anyway after seeing someone saying they gave up on XBOX X and try the PS4 Pro version they were suprised how much better the experience was on the PS4.So i too have got the PS4 Pro version and i can't believe the difference,playing the XBOX version then the PS4 the difference is nite and day, constant stutter on the XBOX then really smooth on the PS4, albeit 30fps and some stutter going around slow corners.The only thing i had to to do was disable supersampling in the PS4 pro settings, i just can't believe the vast difference between the two versions,hopefully a patch can alleviate the XBOX problems as at the moment the XBOX version is unplayable for me.
I have it on the Xbox one X and it plays great and looks incredible in Native 4k,I also have it on the PS4 standard and it's much better on the X..not sure why you are having issues on the X? In my opinion The Xbox one X version is definitely the best version on console hands down...

I only have a 1080 tv so i don't see a differnce in fidelity, it is just the stuttering i was having with the XBOX X,tried all different tv settings clearing cache on XBOX,it was just stuttering all over the place so for me the PRO wins just cos of the averall smoothness in gameplay

I have it on the Xbox one X and it plays great and looks incredible in Native 4k,I also have it on the PS4 standard and it's much better on the X..not sure why you are having issues on the X? In my opinion The Xbox one X version is definitely the best version on console hands down...
Pro and X certainly need some work. Odd that they are capped at 32fps and suffer from bad frame-pacing when at the same time the base PS4 is allowed to stretch it's legs out to 42+fps.

Pro and X certainly need some work. Odd that they are capped at 32fps and suffer from bad frame-pacing when at the same time the base PS4 is allowed to stretch it's legs out to 42+fps.
I think all versions need work,but from my experience I prefer The Xbox one X version over my PS4 version...

For me its pretty much unplayable on xbox one. I like to use the cockpit view and the stupid lighting fast driver hand animations totally ruin it. Also cant find a contoller setting that works. Why can no one But Forza developers have a controller setting that works? I really want to enjoy this game but cant at the moment. Is there a good xbox controller setup? I have tried a couple in another post and they didnt seem to improve it much but dont think they were xbox, thanks.

For me its pretty much unplayable on xbox one. I like to use the cockpit view and the stupid lighting fast driver hand animations totally ruin it. Also cant find a contoller setting that works. Why can no one But Forza developers have a controller setting that works? I really want to enjoy this game but cant at the moment. Is there a good xbox controller setup? I have tried a couple in another post and they didnt seem to improve it much but dont think they were xbox, thanks.
I only play with a wheel ,never tried it with a controller,works incredible with a wheel..

It's weird indeed how the let the standard OG PS4 and slim run full tilt yet decided to up the detail and resolutions on the more powerful machines in order to try match the OG PS4's lesser potential.. I don't agree with that tactic. Even though I do have a standard PS4 and it does run the game pretty well.

Back