Xbox really dead for Racing?

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
I know we have Forza Fans in here. Let's get a Series going. A few people willing to help run a Series. I think you guys may love Forza even more. Respond in here, if your interested.

I know we have Forza Fans in here. Let's get a Series going. A few people willing to help run a Series. I think you guys may love Forza even more. Respond in here, if your interested.
Dead for racing? No i wouldn't necessarily say that. The user base is very small on this forum, and unless you came from GT first, than it's likely that you be wouldn't here for the long run. The userbase for this game has dwindled over the years, to the point that the sister site Forzaplanet.com was just merged back into the GT sub-forums.

It's not impossible to get a race sorted, but it needs to be more organized than just "Hey guys, lets start a series!" There will be a lack of entrants, but more so because of the small community here in comparison to the GT community.

Also the tabloidy thread title is a massive generalisation and just comes across as trolling, when both the Forza and GT franchises seem to be going through some changes, and the usual competitiveness starts to kick in again.

It's not dead for racing - there's quite a lot of competition over at TORA, for example.

People are generally interested in series that are organized - they're there for the racing, after all. When there's absolutely no statement of intent past "we should race", don't expect many to be jumping to take part.

Also the tabloidy thread title is a massive generalisation and just comes across as trolling, when both the Forza and GT franchises seem to be going through some changes, and the usual competitiveness starts to kick in again.

It's not dead for racing - there's quite a lot of competition over at TORA, for example.

People are generally interested in series that are organized - they're there for the racing, after all. When there's absolutely no statement of intent past "we should race", don't expect many to be jumping to take part.

Yes Tora, would you guys be interested in making a GT Team? They have 24 Hours of Le Mans coming up.

Yes Tora, would you guys be interested in making a GT Team? They have 24 Hours of Le Mans coming up.
It seems you're really not taking in the information said. To generate interest, it would be best to create a dedicated thread with everything sorted out before hand. You need to have a plan. Organization will attract more people than if you didn't at all. You need to have a point of reference for people if they want to check up on it.

It seems you're really not taking in the information said. To generate interest, it would be best to create a dedicated thread with everything sorted out before hand. You need to have a plan. Organization will attract more people than if you didn't at all. You need to have a point of reference for people if they want to check up on it.

A site for forza has events. Looking to get a GT Team for Le Mans.

Back