xDriftzz 350z Drift Tune (G27)

same for me I have G27 and cant drift... I donw tknow what Im doing wrong, but after a little press of gass pedal in turn car will spin out :-/

same for me I have G27 and cant drift... I donw tknow what Im doing wrong, but after a little press of gass pedal in turn car will spin out :-/

Soften rear anti-roll, springs, and lower the ride height of the rear. Also add about -0.06 toe in the front and 0.16 toe in the rear. make sure you have a locked diff.

Simulation (Though some say it doesn't apply to the G27 better to be safe than sorry)
10 FFB
No Active Steering
Are you the Incredible Hulk? I can barely drift comfortably with the FFB set to anything higher than 8. That's not including instances where your motor(s) overheat and the FFB backs off in order to prevent damage :lol: .

Are you the Incredible Hulk? I can barely drift comfortably with the FFB set to anything higher than 8. That's not including instances where your motor(s) overheat and the FFB backs off in order to prevent damage :lol: .

Haha, I don't know, I believe 10 FFB gives you the best sense of "real-feel" when it comes to drifting, it allows you to understand how your car reacts to different factors. Makes it easier to tune for me personally.

Haha, I don't know, I believe 10 FFB gives you the best sense of "real-feel" when it comes to drifting, it allows you to understand how your car reacts to different factors. Makes it easier to tune for me personally.
Does the housing get hot after a while of drifting along with the FFB getting soft? Or would it just be a problem with the DFGT since it has only 1 instead of 2?

Does the housing get hot after a while of drifting along with the FFB getting soft? Or would it just be a problem with the DFGT since it has only 1 instead of 2?

Yes it does, now way to get around that with 10 FFB other than placing a fan beside your drifting (Table, desk, etc.). Hoping that the *G29* would fix that but sadly logitech cut off the G-wheel series so I will be stuck with the G27.

Yes it does, now way to get around that with 10 FFB other than placing a fan beside your drifting (Table, desk, etc.). Hoping that the *G29* would fix that but sadly logitech cut off the G-wheel series so I will be stuck with the G27.
Are logitech going to make any future wheels?

Back