Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 991 comments
Well, I don't think 0A is played there. I think it plays wherever "city" you are in. I guess that would've been there, but I think it got cut out. Also, If you listen, the song is about ~5-6 seconds long. Too short for a menu IMO. And it also depends on the region too (I guess).

So...

You'll hear it when you enter a manufacturer event. I guess it would've helped if I actually said that, haha.

You'll hear it when you enter a manufacturer event. I guess it would've helped if I actually said that, haha.

I stand corrected and w/ a :dunce: on my head.

So..... any more codes, Xenn? *starts crying* I'M BEGGING YOU :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I stand corrected and w/ a :dunce: on my head.

So..... any more codes, Xenn? *starts crying* I'M BEGGING YOU :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Indeed I do.

Merciless AI (PAL)
80046F4C 0000
80046F58 04B9

Merciless AI (NTSC 1.2)
80046F6C 0000
80046F78 04B9

Good luck trying to outrun them.

While I wait for my beggings to reply, I can help you out with a little something:

Change Tires Without Pitting (NTSC 1.2 Sim)

D00A9538 0001
800A9B74 FFFF
D00A9538 0001
800A9BE2 FFFF
D00A9538 0001
800A9C4A FFFF
D00A9538 0001
800A9CB2 FFFF

Press up on the D-pad to change tires. They have to be medium green
color before they will change. They will start out blue but the first
time you change them they will be black (but have extra grip) then they will
turn blue, when they are medium green you can change them again.

Indeed I do.

Merciless AI (PAL)
80046F4C 0000
80046F58 04B9

Merciless AI (NTSC 1.2)
80046F6C 0000
80046F78 04B9

Good luck trying to outrun them.

9:11 PM: "Alright, this doesn't seem like a challenge :mischievous:"
9:13 PM: "I got my a:censored:🤬 kicked by a Silvia. And me in an S2000!!!!! :ouch: ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111oneoneone" :lol:

They really were merciless! :ouch:

Last edited by a moderator:
9:11 PM: "Alright, this doesn't seem like a challenge :mischievous:"
9:13 PM: "I got my a:censored:🤬 kicked by a Silvia. And me in an S2000!!!!! :ouch: ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111oneoneone" :lol:

They really were merciless! :ouch:

Removing the slowdown when they're ahead and increasing their handicap really makes them much more challenging.

Removing the slowdown when they're ahead and increasing their handicap really makes them much more challenging.

*DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN*

This is the song that plays through my mind when I'm in 6th place. Even Louder with the code.

This is what I imagine the AI must be singing to when they're ahead of me:

Now only if they included this as the Rim Selection menu music........

Help! I'm stuck! (PAL)
800A9D40 CEFD
800A9D42 0011
800A9D44 466A
800A9D46 FFE7
800A9D48 023C
800A9D4A 0000

Help! I'm stuck! (NTSC 1.2)
800A9D10 CEFD
800A9D12 0011
800A9D14 466A
800A9D16 FFE7
800A9D18 023C
800A9D1A 0000

I made these on Rome Short, doing these anywhere else might lead to some odd positions on the track.

Help! I'm stuck! (PAL)
800A9D40 0011
800A9D42 CEFD
800A9D44 FFE7
800A9D46 466A
800A9D48 0000
800A9D4A 023C

Help! I'm stuck! (NTSC 1.2)
800A9D10 0011
800A9D12 CEFD
800A9D14 FFE7
800A9D16 466A
800A9D18 0000
800A9D1A 023C

I made these on Rome Short, doing these anywhere else might lead to some odd positions on the track.

The title of the code would've been "Help! I'm Stuck In the Air And I Can't Fall Down!" :lol: I'm going to try it somewhere else! Wish me luck.

Edit: Just realized I'm now a Junior Member! YAY!

The title of the code would've been "Help! I'm Stuck In the Air And I Can't Fall Down!" :lol: I'm going to try it somewhere else! Wish me luck.

Edit: Jus realized I'm now a Junior Member! YAY!

I edited my post, I got the value parts mixed up, it should work properly now.

I edited my post, I got the value parts mixed up, it should work properly now.

Now the title of the code would've been: "Help! I'm Stuck Trying to Get My H:censored:mp:censored:ng Wheels To Move!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Alright then, any other codes that doesn't involve h:censored:rny wheels?? :lol:

Now the title of the code would've been: "Help! I'm Stuck Trying to Get My H:censored:mp:censored:ng Wheels To Move!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Alright then, any other codes that doesn't involve h:censored:rny wheels?? :lol:

I'll see what I can whip up, i'll edit this post with a code or two when i've got them.

Tyre Grip Modifier (NTSC 1.2)
801DE940 00XX
801DE941 00XX

FF is the highest. As a side effect, the higher the grip is, the quicker your tyres will wear.

Gear Shift Delay Remover (NTSC 1.2)
300A9CCD 0001

This removes *most* of the shifting delay, preventing speed loss as much as possible.

Last edited:
I'll see what I can whip up, i'll edit this post with a code or two when i've got them.

Alright then! I'm going to take a shower quickly. I won't log off! So don't worry. (Still surprised to see my wheels acting like that :drool::drool::drool:) :lol:

Alright, I'm Back!!!!111

300A9CCD 0001

This removes *most* of the shifting delay, preventing speed loss as much as possible.

So, what would happen if I put 0 instead of 1???

Alright, I'm Back!

So, wait:

300A9CCD 0001

What would happen if I just so happen to put 0 instead of a 1?

EDIT: Sorry for the double-post! Something's going on either to the Internet or to GTPlanet!

If you use 0, your car won't be able to change gear and will suffer in acceleration.

OK, something's definitely going on w/ GTPlanet!

^That was a bit off-topic

On-Topic: Just when I thought my clutch was good enough, Xenn came to the rescue w/ his buddy Gameshark!!!! :lol: Ok, the code works! (You also forgot to add the cars free code to the first page in the NTSC list!) :sly:

On-Topic: Just when I thought my clutch was good enough, Xenn came to the rescue w/ his buddy Gameshark!!!! :lol: Ok, the code works! (You also forgot to add the cars free code to the first page in the NTSC list! Remember: the code is on the second page!) :sly:

OK SERIOUSLY, WTH IS GOING ON AT GTPLANET???????????????????

On-Topic: Just when I thought my clutch was good enough, Xenn came to the rescue w/ his buddy Gameshark!!!! :lol: Ok, the code works! (You also forgot to add the cars free code to the first page in the NTSC list! Remember: the code is on the second page!) :sly:

OK SERIOUSLY, WTH IS GOING ON AT GTPLANET???????????????????

I think it was having some server issues, it seems fine now.

While it was down, I made this:

Suddenly after 5 seconds...(NTSC 1.2)
D3046F64 3A7A
800AF231 0000

^ Gameshark 2.2+ required. But PEC supports that codetype.

I think it was having some server issues, it seems fine now.

While it was down, I made this:

Suddenly after 5 seconds...

...The car disappeared and when I tried to leave the race, it froze! :scared:
Thank You! :sly:

Last edited:
So, while I wait for you to come online, I might as well help you with a code that works on all NTSC versions, not sure for PAL (Sorry if I'm giving you a hard time converting the other codes for the other versions, I only have the NTSC 1.2 version of the codes):

Any car, any track (This code works on all NTSC discs):

D00148E0 000C
800148E2 1000

This code will let you race any horsepower car on any track.

EDIT: This will also bypass any license restrictions. Make sure you activate this code BEFORE you get any kind of warning message. If you do, you need to exit all the way to the Main Menu (where you choose to save, load, file transfer, etc.) and then go back to Go Race and enter the code.

And also:

Auto Pilot (NTSC 1.2 Disc)

D00A9538 0001
800A9E3A 0001
D00A9538 0002
800A9E3A 0000

Press Up on Your D-Pad for "auto pilot"
To Turn it Off, Press Down on Your D-Pad.

WARNING: If you use this in a race, you MUST use it on the Replay according to when and where you used the code to view your replay smoothly..... or skip it :)

Last edited:
I remember trying those codes in the past, they were quite handy.

Forever Winning Money (NTSC 1.2)
801B70C8 FFFF

Win a race and watch your money pile up!

Last edited:
I remember trying those codes in the past, they were quite handy.

Forever Winning Money (NTSC 1.2)
801B70C8 FFFF

Win a race and watch your money pile up!

Unfortunately, I DIDN'T EARN MONEY!!!!! :grumpy::banghead: Only cosmetical :(

Unfortunately, I DIDN'T EARN MONEY!!!!! :grumpy::banghead: Only cosmetical :(

Whoops, my bad.

Try this one:

Win and be rich! (NTSC 1.2)
801B70C4 E0FF
801B70C6 05F5

It's similar to the previous one I posted

Nevermind, this one doesn't seem to work either.

Whoops, my bad.

Try this one:

Win and be rich! (NTSC 1.2)
801B70C4 E0FF
801B70C6 05F5

It's similar to the previous one I posted

Nevermind, this one doesn't seem to work either.

Too LATEEEE!!!!! :grumpy::lol:

Any more 'crazy' Gameshark ideas you got? :):):):)

Too LATEEEE!!!!! :grumpy::lol:

Ah well, haha. I don't have any crazy ones yet, but I do have some "fun" ones.

Load Any Track (PAL)
800AF260 00XX

Load Any Track (NTSC 1.2)
800AF230 00XX

Use this code before entering a test run or race. Any value higher than 7D will freeze the game.

This was the same exact code I used in my unused track videos.

Any value higher than 7D will freeze the game.

And don't use the value 00. I just tried it and it popped me outside (what looks like) Autumn Ring and it crashed my game :scared:
Just tried 7C/A and it also locked up the game!
Make that BOTH version codes!
Give me the remaining version of the codes. I'll make sure it works. So far, NTSC 1.2 and PAL: function-less

Last edited:
Here's an idea, on the pre-race menu, activate the code, and use 52.

Now choose test run and then Rome should appear. If not, something's not right here.

OK, Rome does appear, but I'm stuck underground (probably) and with my car pointing diagonally up. And when I choose, EXIT, it crashes my game :drool:

Do you keep the code on at all times? Or do you activate it and then switch it off? You have to keep it on or it might not work correctly.

Back