Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Apr 24, 2012 #1 Got the car. Thanks. Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Apr 24, 2012 #4 Chickenda6 Do you have any Real World Replica's? Click to expand... Do you gone ask in every thread the same question?
Chickenda6 Do you have any Real World Replica's? Click to expand... Do you gone ask in every thread the same question?
Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Apr 24, 2012 #5 I've got the '03, '04, lvl 24, and all 3 rally car tickets; and I will have the '65, '67, and '69 tickets by the end of this week. I also have some random matte paints & chromes too. No real-world replicas though.
I've got the '03, '04, lvl 24, and all 3 rally car tickets; and I will have the '65, '67, and '69 tickets by the end of this week. I also have some random matte paints & chromes too. No real-world replicas though.
L Limey77 Messages 295 Messages Limey77 Apr 24, 2012 #6 I'll trade for a level 24 ticket. Send an FR to Limey77.