xMARKITOx's Gallery...24/4/14...*Flickr (Most Popular)*

• Thread starter xMARKITOx
  • 239 comments
I'm glad you guys like em. I'm putting my R32 shot into my permanent "hall of fame". Tbh i got really lucky with that pic and probly will never produce anything like it again, lol. Oh well.:sly:

8251241402_9e9574a643_c.jpg

8251129598_382a92746f_b.jpg

8250060467_027db02419_b.jpg

8250060265_7ac4f6d4ab_b.jpg

8251129364_9fdbe359b9_b.jpg

First of all, your banners are insanely good! The individual sets both provide outstanding pictures. In the first set, you've presented the car in a simple yet appealing way - the paint fits the car very well and the lighting emphasizes the car's shape perfectly. The second set, though, shows more vitality, which obviously matches the car/track/theme combination. My favourite picture from this set is the last one because of an outstanding background blur and the lighting. 👍

First of all, your banners are insanely good! The individual sets both provide outstanding pictures. In the first set, you've presented the car in a simple yet appealing way - the paint fits the car very well and the lighting emphasizes the car's shape perfectly. The second set, though, shows more vitality, which obviously matches the car/track/theme combination. My favourite picture from this set is the last one because of an outstanding background blur and the lighting. 👍

Thanks GT-R, I really appreciate the feedback. Also Im glad you like the sets and my favorite is the last one too. :cheers:

8266487406_211baed5c9_c.jpg

"Enzo Ring" is one of my first custom made tracks. I originally planned to use it it for tuning my Ferrari Enzos, Until I realized how fun the track was. So this is a compilation of all the Good times I've hade on this track.

*Click any image for lightbox!*

Last edited:
Yes, a various set with many splendid pics. I especially love your group photos with the Enzo and the Camaro. Very nice work on light in some pics. 👍

I like the Enzo and Camaro sets too. :) A loooot of good shots.

Why don't you share full size images? =?

So many great pictures. All of them look very clean. :bowdown: 👍

The last one is phenomenal. Can't wait to see it in full size. :)

Back