xTDNx Twisted Drift Nation

Australia
Adelaide
xTDNx-Fuzion
xXM0NSTE3RXx
-About-
We are xTDNx we are a newish team but we have experienced tandem drifters. We are a Australian and New Zealand Drift Team. We Drift and Cruise and we are currently recruiting. We like to have fun, and screw around. But when its time to get serious we are. If you like Cars, Drifting, Chilling and Cruising we are the team for you!. If you join xTDNx you get a Gift starter pack which consists of 2 Cars, 10 Paint Chips, Modifications and tunes.
Also if you join xTDNx you are required to make a new account (xTDNx-Member).

NOW RECRUITING AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND TANDEM DRIFTERS
9007076943_bca3585413_z.jpg

-Team Colours-
Olympic Blue Pearl
Starmist Crimson

-The Team-
Leader:
xTDNx-Fuzion
Co Leader:
xTDNx-Blizzard
Members:
xTDNx-Apex
xTDNx-Shiftzz
xTDNx-SLIDER
xTDNx-Tippa

Also like our page it would be a great help
https://www.facebook.com/TwistedDriftNationFm4Gt5
http://www.youtube.com/user/TwistedDriftNation
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98029065@N05/

Last edited:
I would love to spend some time with some of you guys, see if you're as good as you seem to be. ;)

Cool man.

Keep working on that OP to make it look better, it's a good thing you've already got a few base members that can drift together at a decent level. The one man teams often struggle to recruit and get known as I'm sure you can imagine.

Good luck from MCR!

Good Luck from TeamTAB! That is a sweet photo you got there!

Good to see you on here Fuzion. All the best from teamJDMT

Hey JZ yeah we have most of the people the caused trouble have left the team and started the own team PROJECT7 DRIFTING.
yeah we have little member's now but we have started recruiting again.
but yeah we are all organised got our teams colours and yeah.

I'm the same as Slider, good to hear they are gone from your team. If they are any issue then I'll see what I can sort out.

Hey JZ yeah we have most of the people the caused trouble have left the team and started the own team PROJECT7 DRIFTING.
yeah we have little member's now but we have started recruiting again.
but yeah we are all organised got our teams colours and yeah.

Goodluck from LoosendsDriftKrew!

But on a side note, a member in my clan that is a fresh new requirement, I found out that he was in PROJECT7, They recruited him without trailing him at all! I found that pretty funny, This was within 10 minutes after Jr86 let me now. And also asked me if I knew this clan!

Goodluck from LoosendsDriftKrew!

But on a side note, a member in my clan that is a fresh new requirement, I found out that he was in PROJECT7, They recruited him without trailing him at all! I found that pretty funny, This was within 10 minutes after Jr86 let me now. And also asked me if I knew this clan!

Yeah they dont trial they just let them join and always join our lobbys and are like we have more drifters and likes on facebook. well at least my team can drift and handle the pressure of people on there door.

Yeah they dont trial they just let them join and always join our lobbys and are like we have more drifters and likes on facebook. well at least my team can drift and handle the pressure of people on there door.

👍 I find that bad because they will have 30% if not more bad drifters if not all. I have a few members that can not handle it just yet but I always work with them and tandem with them and purposely bump them and spin out in front of them to put them under that pressure, It will get them better slowly. Would you care to Private Message me a link to your Facebook, I would like to see your clan?

EDIT: Mad tandem in the JDMT lobby the other day:)

EDIT: Found it on facebook:)

Last edited:
Back