Y00PAY's GT6 Gallery|2/8/15| online with MoMo P-Zero

• Thread starter Y00PAY
  • 86 comments
Poland
Poland
y00pay
Hello and welcome after a long long time :)
I lost interest in taking shots in GT5, bought GT6 but didn't play much.
Now I'm back and hope to make some WOWs ;)

Here's a VW for the start :)

Circuito de la Sierra_8 by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra_7 by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra_6 by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra_5 by y00pay, on Flickr

Circuito de la Sierra_4
by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra_3 by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra_2 by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra_1 by y00pay, on Flickr
Circuito de la Sierra by y00pay, on Flickr

Welcome back. :)

Quite a nice set to start off with. I like the colour you went with, harmonizes well with the environment. Also like the contrast level, looks quite dynamic but not too overdone. 👍 My favs are 1,3,5 & 6.

What a start to your GT6 gallery man, great stuff! Really like your editing, the tone is warmy and makes a good vibe. Everything is clear. Hope I see more from you soon 👍

Nice to see you back :cheers:
Great sart with a colorful set 👍 The second shot is my fav' but the others are also excellents :)

Very nice work on these sets, the work on lightning and contrast is especially good 👍
Really love the first shot in Gemasolar and the one in Valence. Great angles and realistic rendering in many of the Willow shots 👍

Nice work on the Alfa set. Really got a good selection of angles and compositions. Your new editing is pretty nice, i'm liking it. 👍

Standouts for me are the teaser and shots 4,10,13 & 15. 👍 I would have also said shot 7 but the colour banding in the sky is a bit of a let down.

Thank you very very much for the kind words :) Every feedback, both positive and negative, is very useful :)

This set is my best in terms of editing. I learn Lightroom every day :D
Hope you like it guys :)

GT-R Nismo '14

Tokyo R246_8 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_7 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_6 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_5 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_4 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_3 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_2 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246_1 by y00pay, on Flickr
Tokyo R246 by y00pay, on Flickr​

Very interesting angles and light. Yhe morning sun really looks good and I particularly like the 6th. The angle is very original. Great job

I agree with Jamie. The fourth shot looks great - lovely tones, shadows and depth of field. 👍

i like a lot 1 shot. Colrs of the sky look great on this shot. 2 shot is great but i dont like the sky color.

Man, that title reminds me of a certain video... :lol:

Really nice One-77 set; the toning in the second Boss 302 shot is great, as well. 👍

~EDIT~ Seems like @NBDESIGNZ knows exactly what I mean. 'Mahlzeit', my friend! :D

Last edited:
Man, that title reminds me of a certain video... :lol:
hahahah I just realised that :D

thank you very very much guys :)

Last edited:
15475770580_ae0b49b9e2_c.jpg

EXCELLENT !!!!

Back