Yas Marina Circuit

• Thread starter talibqh
  • 22 comments
Saudi Arabia
Saihat
BaDMaNRap
More than just one of the world’s most advanced Grand Prix venues, Yas Marina Circuit is inspired by the culture and values of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Abu Dhabi.

Yas_Marina_Circuit_004.jpg

d09adh579.jpg

FULL_CIRCUIT_large.jpg

Length 5.554 km (3.451 mi)
Turns 21
Lap record 1:40.279 ( Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull Racing, 2009)

http://www.yasmarinacircuit.com/

There aren't many
Yeah, but the ones that are would be great. Sebring, Road Atlanta, Prauge, Yas Marina, Bernese Alps...

What makes Forza boring for me is Silverstone shows up in every single race. If it had the amount of tracks Gran Turismo has, as well as most of the cars (With only ¼ of the skylines and civics), it would be better for me.

It'd be nice to see in a future GT, but for those who can't wait, there is a nice, or at least 'useable' version available in Assetto Corsa.
-
9night.jpg

As far as modern tracks go (because they're usually horrible) I don't mind Yas Marina, was always pretty fun on F1 2010/11/12.

Would look fantastic at night if done by PD as well.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.... why the HELL there's 268 LIKES on a modern "crappy" track in the Middle East!!???

(Don't worry, I was just joking about it. I actually want this truck to come to GT7).

Would be a challenge for PD due to all the buildings and scenery to bring in, but it would be a one-of-a-kind track to have in the game. Very unique, and better than the Dubai Autodromo.

Back