Yashio Factory | Brand New Tradition | YF Academy!!!

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 45 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftRyuji

(Banned)
United States
Pasadena, CA
DUD-Naoki
new_top_zpscaa52463.gif

Founded February 2nd 2014

Hello on Yashios Factory Club :@: :gtplanet: forums. If you want to know a little bit more about us, please read the short note mentioned below.

History:
Some February day while talking, two friends (Ryuji&Nockz) decided to transform some crazy idea into something that you'll find out in a moment. It started innocently from replica of one of the YF cars. Soon we chosen to make a small team. In the meantime appeared a proposition to establish a club and hey, here we are!

What's it About:
We wanted to unite fans of drifting and normal racing like real YF. And we do this. The result is our club. We've come into being with an idea of fans of Japan, YF, drifting, grip, and first of all with an idea of having great fun and improving our skills. We want to learn something, have a nice time and take the best from GT through our common entertainment.

Members/GTp
-DriftRyuji/.DriftRyuji
-Nockz/.nockz
-Deez_On_Daily2/.MikeAspergers

Recruiting: Invite Only

Screenshots: Coming Soon

Newsletter
  • 2-02-14 - News: Yashio Factory was founded by DriftRyuji.​

@ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO YASHIO FACTORY

Last edited:
Got Low on the team? Ah, s*** he's going a long way. Make him awesome son.

Just thought i do something, that was more professional this time, so yea i need to head over to photoshop to come up with a logo or something. But this month i should be in rust bucket so when the time come i should be grinding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sai
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back