Yauma9's totally normal gallery | C7 x Nürburgring!

• Thread starter Yauma9
  • 53 comments
Mexico
Mexico
Yauma10
Hi there, I wanted to do a gallery some time ago, but I thought I didn't have enough pics, but now I think I have enough, so here they're:

8152935562_10931c807f_z.jpg

Tofu Delivery in The Morning

Spot Cars

Image Dump

More FR-S

Camo'd C7

Image Dump 2

Feedback is much appreciated. :D

Last edited:
The second to last picture. That is awesome. I am really diggin' the 86 logo. tnhe mini cooper photo is an excellent shot. Its very actiony and the colors and contrast of the shadows are perfectly balanced.

^ Thanks! There was a lot of work behind the 86 picture!
Just to give you an idea, I'll leave this here:

(original)

^ Thanks! There was a lot of work behind the 86 picture!
Just to give you an idea, I'll leave this here:

(original)

Ahhh. Using the scenery to help in editing the photo. Smart Idea. I'm interested to see what other clever ideas you come up with.

Awesome start . Well done loved the pics above with the white evo and the baby blue GTR 👍.

Thanks Editor and Horde!

Updatey time! A kind of homage to Initial D:

And one "riddle" for you:

Downhill or uphill? :dopey:

I'd say uphill.

Nice, clean set, nothing wrong anywhere. Composition is nice without much fault, although some of the angles do get a little repetitive.
Totally adore the last shot. Angle is spot on.

I like this one. Its like the 86 is ready to take on the challenge of the Nurburgring.

I love the composition of the last one !
Sweet mood in this set :)

Cool set!
Also... Downhill. ;)

Great shots, the third one looks quite realistic imo. :D And, uphill 👍

Thanks! :D

I'd say uphill.

Nice, clean set, nothing wrong anywhere. Composition is nice without much fault, although some of the angles do get a little repetitive.
Totally adore the last shot. Angle is spot on.

Thanks, I know some of the angles got repetitive somehow, but I burnt my imgaination mid-photoshoot. :ouch:

Also, for those wondering, it was uphill. 👍

Thanks! :D

Thanks, I know some of the angles got repetitive somehow, but I burnt my imgaination mid-photoshoot. :ouch:

Also, for those wondering, it was uphill. 👍

That happens to a lot, me included. It's just sometimes, after shooting for a lil' bit, you just lose focus and go bleh. :crazy: And then you wanna stop. But by that time, you'd have enough photos to make a set. :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Back