YEAAGGH(Endurance)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 2' started by andrzejpw, Apr 12, 2003.

1. NOS_Conor

NOS_Conor

Yeah, but win the skyline over again. Then don't sell it and win the last Grand Touring Car cup race! You get an even better skyline:D

2. milefile

milefile

I won it in a Elise. Close racing. Sometimes it's nice to not be out in front the whole time.

3. NOS_Conor

NOS_Conor

I love close racing. I like trying to beat the GT500 series with a zexel skyline. I like it because the computer uses that car all the time. I won the series many times like that, very fun. Most recently, it was really fun because there was: (in order that they started too)

Unisia Jecs Skyline
    Pennzoil Nismo GT-R
    Zexel Skyline
    Unisia Jecs Skyline
    Pennzoil Nismo GT-R
    Zexel Skyline (me)

It was very close racing.

4. andrzejpw

andrzejpw

Hmm, I just beat both the euro and pacific GT races. You're talking about the very last one, right? Well, I do have a nice zexel skyline and a castrol supra. Ooo, can't forget about the R gt40 and that nice racing rx-7!

Is that R30 skyline better?

5. NOS_Conor

NOS_Conor

I hate the spoiler/wing on that RX-7, It's like a drag car:irked:

6. Burnout

Burnout

it's not to bad, i think it make the car look fast, althought i do usually hate the bug spoilers.

7. lHalPlPy

lHalPlPy

the endurance are hella easy. you should worry about spinnin out. use sport tires. also a ff or awd car would be better to use for endurance. there hella easyer and more forgiving on traction.

8. milefile

milefile