Yellow 300zx

  • Thread starter Thread starter Codename 47
  • 75 comments
  • 5,854 views
Codename 47
Mustangs never had ttops and I hope they never will. It's a Chevy thing.
you made a completly pointless false coment, and it was off topic...

WHY?!?!?! :dunce: 👎
 
I stand corrected. I have never seen a mustang with ttops before, oh well. I still love my chevy :) .
 
Back on topic…

Yellow Z32 availability:

NTSC/J
1989 Fairlady Z 2 seater (Pearl Yellow)
1998 Fairlady Z 2 seater (Lightening Yellow)
1998 Fairlady Z 2by2 (Lightening Yellow)


PAL
1989 300ZX 2 seater (none)
1998 300ZX 2 seater (none)
1998 300ZX 2by2 (Lightening Yellow)

sambyellow7kr.jpg
 
Samberto
Back on topic…

Yellow Z32 availability:

NTSC/J
1989 Fairlady Z 2 seater (Pearl Yellow)
1998 Fairlady Z 2 seater (Lightening Yellow)
1998 Fairlady Z 2by2 (Lightening Yellow)


PAL
1989 300ZX 2 seater (none)
1998 300ZX 2 seater (none)
1998 300ZX 2by2 (Lightening Yellow)

sambyellow7kr.jpg



Just to let you know this has been confirmed, but it's nice somthign that hasnt been said, the difference between the PAL, and NTSC version, but do you know about the japanese, or asian version?
 
Master_Yoda
Just to let you know this has been confirmed, but it's nice somthign that hasnt been said, the difference between the PAL, and NTSC version, but do you know about the japanese, or asian version?
Master_Yoda, NTSC/J is the Japanese version. In post 29 you confirmed that the 1998 yellow 2by2 is available in the American version, though you will need to check on the 1989 two seater and the 1998 two seater. If you have purchased the aforementioned cars in GT mode, you will be able to browse the available colours in the arcade mode.

Japanese version
-1989 Fairlady Z two seater
Gun Grey Pearl Metallic
Red Pearl
Super Red
Dark Blue Pearl
White Pearl
Sensitive Silver Metallic
Yellow Pearl
Black Pearl

-1998 Fairlady Z two seater
Lightning Yellow
Red
Midnight Purple Pearl
White Pearl
Sonic Silver Metallic
Black

-1998 Fairlady Z 2by2 (four seater)
Lightening Yellow
Red
Midnight Purple Pearl
White Pearl
Sonic Silver Metallic
Black


PAL Colours

-1989 300ZX two seater
Ultra Red
Cobalt Green Pearl
Sapphire Blue
Deep Purple Metallic
Arctic White Pearl
Platinum Metallic
Super Black

-1998 300ZX two seater

Ultra Red
Cobalt Green Pearl
Deep Purple Metallic
Platinum Metallic
Arctic White Pearl
Sapphire Blue
Super Black

-1998 2by2 (four seater)

Lightening Yellow
Red
Midnight Purple Pearl
Black
Sonic Silver Metallic
White Pearl
 
The Platinum Metallic looks great on the 300ZX. Those photos you took, Yoda, looked good enough to make me wanna buy one. :lol:
 
Samberto
Back on topic…

Yellow Z32 availability:

NTSC/J
1989 Fairlady Z 2 seater (Pearl Yellow)
1998 Fairlady Z 2 seater (Lightening Yellow)
1998 Fairlady Z 2by2 (Lightening Yellow)


PAL
1989 300ZX 2 seater (none)
1998 300ZX 2 seater (none)
1998 300ZX 2by2 (Lightening Yellow)

sambyellow7kr.jpg

quite cool to see those pictures I never really noticed the different looks of the different versions. They dont have much changes to seperate themselves but definatly some nice viarity.
 
G-T-4-Fan
quite cool to see those pictures I never really noticed the different looks of the different versions. They dont have much changes to seperate themselves but definatly some nice viarity.

I always found it amusing how the 4-seater was blatantly longer than the 2-seaters... (third pic)
 
Wolfe2x7
I always found it amusing how the 4-seater was blatantly longer than the 2-seaters... (third pic)

Eh, the 2+2 body is longer. There is an eight inch difference between the two body styles. (Five inch difference in wheelbase)
The small rear seats in the 2+2 mean that the fuel tank is moved back behind the axle line, so that the filler is behind the left rear wheel rather than in front.
Frustratingly, PD has placed the filler cap in the wrong position on the 1989 car.

Incidentally, would an American care to confirm the Z32 colour sets that are available in the NTSC/ NA version?

See post #67
 
I'm still working on the color lists for the used cars but I am close to having all of the weeks for the 1989 z32

The color set I have for the 1989 Z32 is:
Arctic White Pearl
Cobalt Green Pearl
Deep Purple Metallic
Platinum Metallic
Sapphire Blue
Super Black
Ultra Red

but I am still missing 26 weeks for that car's color.
 
Cheers TA, it seems that the American version has the same colour line-up as the PAL version. Hence, yellow is only available on the face lifted 1998 2by2. I’ll upload some pics of the exclusive JDM colours if there’s enough interest.
clyde.gif
 
Samberto
Cheers TA, it seems that the American version has the same colour line-up as the PAL version. Hence, yellow is only available on the face lifted 1998 2by2. I’ll upload some pics of the exclusive JDM colours if there’s enough interest.
clyde.gif
Why not.
 
Samberto
Eh, the 2+2 body is longer. There is an eight inch difference between the two body styles. (Five inch difference in wheelbase)
The small rear seats in the 2+2 mean that the fuel tank is moved back behind the axle line, so that the filler is behind the left rear wheel rather than in front.
Frustratingly, PD has placed the filler cap in the wrong position on the 1989 car.

Incidentally, would an American care to confirm the Z32 colour sets that are available in the NTSC/ NA version?

See post #67

Yeah. I know it's longer. That's what I said. And I find it amusing that Nissan did that. :)
 
Back