Yellowbird with low miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter salikriaz
  • 47 comments
  • 1,798 views
Is that MNP or DLC? either way it looks good.
 
i would like one :)
want an S7 or Supra RZ?
 
Forgot to say can I have my SLS with full mods please? Except rigidity improvements!
 
It is actually one of the Mazioras.

And thanks!
 
Ahh yes I see it now.:)
 
i would like one

want an S7 or Supra RZ?

Well that was fast.. hmm I will take the S7 please. Could you send an FR to: salikriaz

I will send after reset tomorow 👍

Forgot to say can I have my SLS with full mods please? Except rigidity improvements!

Yes you may! Do you want the Engine and Wieght upgrades too? There permanent also...
 
salikriaz
Yes you may! Do you want the Engine and Wieght upgrades too? There permanent also...

Yeah there fine, I just don't like the way the rigidity affects the car!
 
salikriaz
Yup. I tried MNP but I liked this one better.

I must say I agree. Will send sometime after reset with full mods except rigidry then 👍

Thanks
 
Well that was fast.. hmm I will take the S7 please. Could you send an FR to: salikriaz

I will send after reset tomorow 👍

QUOTE]

great! i will send FR in like an hour maybe less :D
 
as much as you want :)
FR sent
 
Last edited:
Paints sent.👍
 
Last edited:
Anytime.👍
 
All custom cars delivered 👍 A while ago actually....

Need a Yellowbird 👍
 
Last edited:
Back