Yet another clearout from Superninkendo! :D Chrome, X2010, NO MILE F2007s!

  • Thread starter Thread starter superninkendo
  • 77 comments
  • 3,606 views
Hi.. I sent you PM's re our trade today.. wanted to know PSN to send tickets too LMK

EDIT:
Tickets sent bro.. rememeber to send the veyron to my main account
 
Last edited:
I have gunmetal grey furai with 0 miles, I want an f2007, already have both light colors anyone of the two the dark color
 
I have gunmetal grey furai with 0 miles, I want an f2007, already have both light colors anyone of the two the dark color

So you have the grey and the black Furai?
 
Color of furai reads gran turismo gun metal gray... it has black spoiler if that answers ur question.

Ah ok, I didn't understand the last part of your first post, that's all.

Sounds good, you ok to trade on the 2nd?
 
Yeah that's cool. Ill write it down so I don't forget... so was the f2007 one of the dark ones?
 
Yeah that's cool. Ill write it down so I don't forget... so was the f2007 one of the dark ones?

I'll have to double check 2moro, I'll let you know asap. I wasn't actually aware of there being 2 different colours of F2007.
 
I'll have to double check 2moro, I'll let you know asap. I wasn't actually aware of there being 2 different colours of F2007.

Yeah there a two light reds one with a yellow camera and the other with a yellow camera. Same goes for the dark reds. Ill take any except the light red with red camera. Nitpicking I know but trying to collect all ferrari f1s. :)
 
Yeah there a two light reds one with a yellow camera and the other with a yellow camera. Same goes for the dark reds. Ill take any except the light red with red camera. Nitpicking I know but trying to collect all ferrari f1s. :)

I get the feeling that I've got the ones you already have, but I have three so hopefully one of them is what you're after :)
 
I get the feeling that I've got the ones you already have, but I have three so hopefully one of them is what you're after :)

All good just let me know, send me pm if u wanna get in contact thanks.
 
Still on for 2/27 GT by Citroen trade?👍
 
Back