You all HAVE to see thisMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorifto
  • 24 comments
  • 956 views
Pretty cool.

I dont know about the Blink 182 comment, though...
 
Well, I do know one thing. This dude must be great at the kazoo. :D
 
His technique makes me think of the bass-player in Primus.
 
I thought the same thing. Primus is cool..
 
He's not Eddie Van Halen, but he's still a damn good guitar player, many times better than Blink 182.
 
I think the whole Blink-182 thing was a joke if no one caught on to that...
 
Originally posted by Dorifto
I think the whole Blink-182 thing was a joke if no one caught on to that...
:dunce: me dum dum today, I think I need to see the leafs beat the sens to function properly again :lol:
 
Originally posted by Dorifto
I think the whole Blink-182 thing was a joke if no one caught on to that...

well obviously, blink-182 is an awful excuse for a band.
 
impressive. indeed it reminds of Les Claypol's "slap" technique, or even Victor Wooten's. amazing playing, indeed. its incredible that was only one guitar O_O
 
I've seen this video ages ago. Even so, this video is still amazing. Justin King is just so crazy at guitar.

It sucks to know that I would never be as good as him :(. At least I no Tom Delonge ;).
 
Dang, that guy's hot. Great acoustic work.
 
Seems like is sped up a bit. Hm.

Nice, though.
 
Wow, I really should practice more.
 
Back