You can ask for any car wallaper and i will get it for you

  • Thread starter Thread starter MG era
  • 135 comments
  • 7,310 views
I had one many moons ago. The mk1's were the best looking IMO.
 
I may scoff but you are right - I had a MK1 astra GTE and its by far the best looking Astra they ever made. It cost me £400 !!
 
I went through 3 mk1 Fiestas. The first was free, the second was £45, the third was £70!
 
A chap near to me owns an XR2 its the mk2 so not like the ones that you owned but similair anyway, he works at the ford dealer and his Fiesta is on a "d" plate and its immaculate. Not a scratch scuff or bit of rust anywhere and the interior AND under the car on the outside is always clean shiny and dirt free !!

It still has that fiesta "sound" to it though you know what I mean ? LIke the old escorts and orions, you can tell its coming down the road before you've even seen it !! Or smelt it burning oil !
 
Yeah, like someone farting in a biscuit tin!
 
Thats an excellent description Dan !! I was going to say it sounds a bit throaty but you've beaten me hands down !!

LOL !! I had a MK1 astra 1.3 which was painted bright blue - had a dtm upswept exhaust and an escort rs cosworth whaletail !!! I ruled !!
 
Nah, Duncan. It's cool. :)
 
Well - it all makes sense now !! its a name IN a username !!!

Anyways - wheres the guy who started this thread ? Id like my screen saver Cerbera !!!

 
Yeah, I want my Fiesta.
 
'04 Subaru Impreaza WRX STi

stock or modified, doesn't matter

thanks :)
 
Back