You Can Now Find iRacing in Gran Turismo Sport (But it's Probably Not What You Think)

Someone with no time on their hands, wanted to snoop around twitter, looking for the words: iracing turismo email gawd...

Why not try facebook then, and see what you can find?

Yes, to answer the question, that is my twitter, now I am going to try to contact Kyle Kashuv regarding Paul Rustchynsky's like of David Hogg's tweet of boycotting Florida, so I hope I can make it viral, so people can boycott Onrush (but hopeless UK people will buy the game anyways, just like they bought Gran Turismo Sport, and Micro Machines 2017,) and my twitter will be a mess.

Gawd. Who put a fire up your arse. Calling anyone on here 'hopeless' aint the way to go. And calling people who buy gts on a gts thread definitely aint the way to go. If you hate gts go somewhere else ad hate it. filimg that take your own advice, go off to forza and stay there.

Besides i like rustchy he platinumed his own game.

Man why people so bitter about other sim logo in the game ? At least we know one thing PD care about simulators and recognizes other company try achieve same goal. Why can't we all coexist together ? PD let other people in Pc sim use their logo and don't bat eye on it. Fanbase need chill for the moment and get along.

Man why people so bitter about other sim logo in the game ? At least we know one thing PD care about simulators and recognizes other company try achieve same goal. Why can't we all coexist together ? PD let other people in Pc sim use their logo and don't bat eye on it. Fanbase need chill for the moment and get along.

Because GT fans on this forum have the delusional idea that this is still 2005 and everything sim racing revolves around GT.

I hate to tell them, but sim racing has left GT in the dust long ago.

Update,

Okay, I got a pretty disappointing reply from IRacing, that IRacing are not going to file a lawsuit, and said the IRacing logo existed at the real track, and was "designed" in to Gran Turismo Sport.

I then countered, well Forza Motorsport and XBOX One logos existed at the Circuit De La Sarthe, so why are they censored in the IRacing version?

I did ask this question, before their sad, short response: "The fact that IRacing could not use Xbox One, and Forza Motorsport logos, and thus are censored in the Le Mans circuit, which means that IRacing probably did reach out to Xbox, Turn 10 Studios, and/or Microsoft, and either one, or all three companies disagreed with the use of the Xbox One, and Forza Motorsport logos."

I don't know why IRacing did not respond, yet, to my lengthy email, regarding their censorship of the Xbox One, and Forza Motorsport logos.

Exactly, why is this a big deal?

All I needed to do was look in some of the more divisive topics comparing GT Sport to literally anything else to get this sort of opinion.

So you are just another guy with an inflated ego, who thinks they are better than everyone else because they don't play gts. Besides if you think we are all idiots, why are you here crappimg on the game?

So you are just another guy with an inflated ego, who thinks they are better than everyone else because they don't play gts. Besides if you think we are all idiots, why are you here crappimg on the game?

I do play the game, strangely enough. But I realize that there are other sim racers out there - titles that do things a lot better then GT Sport at the moment. And that this isn't 2005 anymore where the only competition is Forza and GT with whatever Codemasters makes bringing up the rear.

Choice is good. Tethering yourself to one series like some people have done on this side of the forum is bad.

giphy.gif

This is even better than the constant whine for more tracks :dunce:

I do play the game, strangely enough. But I realize that there are other sim racers out there - titles that do things a lot better then GT Sport at the moment. And that this isn't 2005 anymore where the only competition is Forza and GT with whatever Codemasters makes bringing up the rear.

Choice is good. Tethering yourself to one series like some people have done on this side of the forum is bad.
Fair enough. In those 12 years, nothing has still beaten gran turismo i te numbers game. Whether or not gt is a sim or not.

Because GT fans on this forum have the delusional idea that this is still 2005 and everything sim racing revolves around GT.

I'm a GT fan from GT1 and I can tell you that I don't care. It could even be a Forza logo like at Le Mans. :lol: So serious.

Fair enough. In those 12 years, nothing has still beaten gran turismo i te numbers game. Whether or not gt is a sim or not.

Sure, and yet one can say that the advances in sim racing tech are more important then graphics and sales numbers. Something that iRacing, PCARS and Assetto Corsa can lay claim to.

Sure, and yet one can say that the advances in sim racing tech are more important then graphics and sales numbers. Something that iRacing, PCARS and Assetto Corsa can lay claim to.

The yama has never wanted to do a 100% simulative game but rather a middle ground always just to be accessible to everyone and has also repeated it with GTS with the spot that you can play at GTS from 7 to 77 years:idea:.

GT fans do not talk about simulation but talk about the satisfaction of running in peace and to see their own race through replays with all that the game offers you with its technical beauty that shows you full-screen.:D
So I do not know where you have read comments on the fact that GTS is better sim in circulation;).

For me you have a distorted view of reality, without offense:cheers:

Last edited:
I‘ve played a lot of games throughout the years and while I did enjoy playing most of them I always came back to GT as there is something with this game that‘s just absorbing you.
Yes, physics in AC are better. Yes, pCars has full weather/time circle. Yes, Forza has more cars. Yes, game abc has xyz. But I still enjoy GT the most, it‘s nowhere near perfect and has a lot of major flaws but there is something that just fascinates me :) And that feeling is what other games don‘t have to me

How you going come to this ? Most people buy GT they like GT. You can't be mad at the people for liking something when they young. Heck most people on pc still got soft spot for this game come back. Nothing wrong like two different game at the sametime.

I thought this kind of stuff was common in the GT series no? I mean, remember there was Konami (probably also promoting Enthusia at the time) and a Namco banner at Suzuka in GT4?

In non GT related rival advertising, Fulham FC have PES at the back of their Jerseys. And as a result, those PES sponsors were not censored in FIFA 18.

To who though? To you? Maybe. But to what lilely ammounts to several millions of other people, not really.

I started with Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix on Amiga, then GT1-4, then a spell on PC with GTR and rFactor, back to PlayStation with GT5, then onto Forza 3-4.

Now I'm here back on PS4, had a spell with PCars1 and Asseto Corsa, but I'm fully wrapped up in GT Sport. In fact it feels like the best GT yet, taking the best from many of the titles I've listed above. As a franchise with a 20 year history, I'm sure many others fall into the same category, long time GT fans who tried other titles when the series lost it's spark, but now back onboard.

La Sarthe:

Forza Motorsport and Xbox is censored in IRacing. Forza Motorsport is censored in Project CARS and in Project Cars 2, but in Project Cars 2, XBOX One is censored on the PS4 version of Project Cars 2, but not in the PC/XBOX One versions.

I did reach out to IRacing in regards of their logo being in Gran Turismo Sport Tsukuba, no reply so far. I will call IRacing on Monday, April 2, 2018, if IRacing does not reply to my email.

You guys have a lot of time to waste. Why bothering to contact iRacing team for this ad in GTSport? Let this small item being dealt between two of them if necessary.

There are still so many issues in this game and we waste energies in this kind of non-sense. Unbelievable.

Someone with no time on their hands, wanted to snoop around twitter, looking for the words: iracing turismo email gawd...

Why not try facebook then, and see what you can find?

Yes, to answer the question, that is my twitter, now I am going to try to contact Kyle Kashuv regarding Paul Rustchynsky's like of David Hogg's tweet of boycotting Florida, so I hope I can make it viral, so people can boycott Onrush (but hopeless UK people will buy the game anyways, just like they bought Gran Turismo Sport, and Micro Machines 2017,) and my twitter will be a mess.

Why are you trying to make people boycott things?

Why does this matter so much to you?

Why don't you have anything better to do in your life?

Well, if I were the people, I'd certainly boycott you lol.

Update,

Okay, I got a pretty disappointing reply from IRacing, that IRacing are not going to file a lawsuit, and said the IRacing logo existed at the real track, and was "designed" in to Gran Turismo Sport.

I then countered, well Forza Motorsport and XBOX One logos existed at the Circuit De La Sarthe, so why are they censored in the IRacing version?

I did ask this question, before their sad, short response: "The fact that IRacing could not use Xbox One, and Forza Motorsport logos, and thus are censored in the Le Mans circuit, which means that IRacing probably did reach out to Xbox, Turn 10 Studios, and/or Microsoft, and either one, or all three companies disagreed with the use of the Xbox One, and Forza Motorsport logos."

I don't know why IRacing did not respond, yet, to my lengthy email, regarding their censorship of the Xbox One, and Forza Motorsport logos.

Why does this matter? Why do you even care? Why are you said that they are not suing?

I thought this kind of stuff was common in the GT series no? I mean, remember there was Konami (probably also promoting Enthusia at the time) and a Namco banner at Suzuka in GT4?

In non GT related rival advertising, Fulham FC have PES at the back of their Jerseys. And as a result, those PES sponsors were not censored in FIFA 18.

Don't forget Sega Sammy sponsorship banner and Sonic in Fuji. Now it is replaced to promote Sega's new arcade the Sega World Drivers Championship :

Old banner :

ChNF1ZbWIAAFU3K.jpg

New banner :

If PD include Fuji in future update they will likely putting the new banner in place I guess. Sad to see Sonic gone...

Ya! I love Tsukuba!!! I'm so happy to be able to race on it again!!! I was really hoping that Forza would have also brought it back but I'm happy with racing it in GT Sport... yes!

Back